Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where the weekend go???

Wow the weekend is over! Just went by in a blink of an eye! Crazy how fast it goes by and I even had a long weekend too! It was by far the best weekend ever! :-D We went out to dinner with our friend and my parents and my sister joined us at TGI Friday's it was fun we celebrated my birthday and they sang to me even though it was a week ago but we were in Florida haha. Never ending birthday I guess! We came home kinda late and I was tired and we went to bed! I haven't been sleeping so good and I was up at 7:15am this morning! Wish I could just sleep in for once but I guess that isn't going to happen! We went to church and came home and I went and laid on the couch and took an hour nap man that felt good :-) We went to Joann's Fabrics and they were having a big sale everything pretty much 40% off and bought a ton of scrap book stickers I guess I am going to start scrap booking :-) I hope I can do just as good as my mom does she is amazing :-) We went over to Michael's parents house for dinner to celebrate my birthday like I said my never ending celebration of my birthday! haha my mother in-law got me a cake too so sweet! Since we were in Florida on my birthday so we celebrated it today! It was fun my sister in-law was over too with our god daughter so it was good to see her too :-) Tomorrow is Monday and I am switching days watching Ellie so I have tomorrow off from her and watching her Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday! Can't believe March is over this week where did the month go???

No comments:

Post a Comment