Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 18, 2011

Having a great time in Florida :-)

We are having a fun time in Florida! The weather is super nice and sunny:-) I thought I'd update since I haven't since we left! I will put more pictures up when we get home Tuesday! I don't want to go back home!!! Tomorrow is my birthday and we get to celebrate my birthday here! I can't wait I'm like a little kid so excited for their birthday haha! We are going to spend the day at the ocean and go out to dinner with my grandparents :-)

This was last night we went and saw the sun set it was so pretty :-)


This has been our lifes the last couple days I don't know what I'm going to do next week when I have to go back to work!!! hehe
I sure do miss Zoey! I talked to my mother in-law and she's having the time of her life there! She's been loving going outside in their backyard and she found some mud and rolled around in it! Grandma Lockman had to give her a bath and then she wanted to go back out and they let her and yep she did it again and had to get another bath that little stinker!!!! I laughed when she told us that!
well I better go and thought I'd check in and let everyone know I am enjoying my vacation and don't want to go home hehe

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was in FL (though I wouldn't be in a 2 piece.. lol)
    Hope you guys have fun (which obviously you are!) =D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! Have a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete