
I said I want Diamonds instead of roses :-) I told him diamonds are a girls best friend ;-)
He laughed and looked at me with a smile! So we'll see what he gets me ;-) If he gets me roses I don't care I'll keep them and be happy :-) I need to make him Valentine's Day card We make our cards for each other and have since we celebrated our first holiday together :-) it's fun to see what each other makes and I think it's more meaningfulTomorrow we get our
down :-) I can't wait to see how much we get back I hope it's a million dollars hehe! okay I'm dreaming and wishing I have a feeling it will be a good amount which is will be nice.Tonight Michael and my sister are going snowboarding from 10pm-3am which means I get to be at our house alone with zoey at night in the dark in the woods! HAHA I'm kinda nervous but I know it will be fine! I want to have dinner at my parents and then I'll stay at their house for a bit while Michael and Molly go snowboarding! So I think Michael will come over to my parents at 6ish and I'll be over after I'm done working and we'll have dinner and play some wii and then they will go snowboarding and I'll go home later! I hope they have fun snowboarding tonight! I wish I knew how to! Michael and Molly can have some sister in-law/bother in-law bonding time hehehe
Sunday after church, my parents are going to come over after church I can't wait! We don't get many visitors at our house like I would I like, since we kinda live so far out! lol Michael got the garage done and the trim and doors painted grey! Looks great! He said I wanted the garage to be like it is so when we have parties we can be in there and I said birthday parties and he goes like mine I laughed he's so cute we do plan on having a party/get together in the spring! I can't wait! Then he goes when we have kids too we can use the garage too! I really smiled at that when he said when we have kids :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment