Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF!!!!

So happy it's FRIDAY! I went to work this morning and probably just should have stay home and rested till Monday, but......... I felt like I was better yesterday and got up and felt icky but oh well I got threw it, and we'll just have take it easy this weekend :-) Man I hope Michael doesn't get this nasty cold!! It runs you down that's for sure!

Last night Michael put up the lights in the garage, and the speakers, he also painted the whole garage white yesterday while I was in bed pretty much all day! Till I went back to the doctor's and they did a chest x-ray and have bronchitis and have to take the nasty medicine prednisone I don't want to take for the 7 days it's not a fun medicine to be on .

here is our garage just needs to be cleaned up the floors and what not
the lights he put up there a few rows of them
the speakers which he has 4 speakers and he couldn't wait to put them in! He was like a kid in the candy store when the music came on!
Michael getting it all ready to go and hooked up!


We are back at Grandma's well Zoey is! She needed it she was going crazy being at home for 3 days not doing anything She needed Maddie to run around and play with! :-) We finally gave her a bath yesterday! I felt bad she needed one so bad but just didn't have the energy to do it and finally yesterday I did :-) Can't believe I didn't put her in a pink shirt hehe
only because it's one of her Valentine's shirts I got her :-) She has one more shirt and she'll wear that one for Valentines day with Maddie they have the same one :)
Not much will be going on at our house this weekend just hanging out and relaxing and me getting better! Sunday we are celebrating my Grandma's birthday I hope to be able to go to that which I'm sure I will be feeling better and able to go :-)


1 comment:

  1. You garage looks great! Sean cannot stop talking about the garage at the house were trying to get lol! Have a wonderful weekend, glad to hear your getting better!

    ReplyDelete