Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

No Yoga class for us Zumba instaed!!! and Zoey gets a hair cut by me :-)

So my friend and I were suppose to do a yoga class this morning at the Ymca but we got there and there wasn't YOGA! She read the schedule wrong and it was at the wrong YMCA! Instead they had ZUMBA!!!! I have never done ZUMBA before and oh my gosh it was sooo much fun and a great work out! I loved it! Down below is what a Zumba class is like it was intense and a great work out!!! I am going to join the Y and they have the Zumba class 2 nights a week and on Saturday mornings that I could go to! They play some crazy music what some crazy beats to it!


While I was at the Zumba class Michael and his friend put in the insulation in our garage so that the heat will actually stay in the garage now! He's almost done with the garage!!!!

Yesterday when I was at my parents house I was sitting in the kitchen and both Maddie and Zoey wanted to be up on my lap! I was nervous at first thought there may be a dog fight lol they did just fine and slept Maddie on my lap and Zoey in my arms it was funny!!!!


This is a before picture of Zoey I gave her a hair cut yesterday it was just getting long her hair and she kept giving herself dread locks on her feet and I kept cutting them off I didn't want to pay money to get another hair cut and figure what the heck i'll just do it and man did I cut a lot of hair off!!! I'm glad she I did!!! She really needed it I guess:-)

I think I did a good job with her hair cut :-)
I came home from work and trimmed her hair around her face and now she looks like a new Zoey! not a straggly Zoey lol :-)

I hope I'm not sore tomorrow and I can walk!!!! Tomorrow I'm going to MOA with my mom and sister to watch my cousin Dance who's dancing there! Then do some shopping :-) Can't wait! Michael doesn't want to go so he'll stay home with Zoey and work in the garage I'm sure :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have always wondered about zumba! So it actually feels like a workout?

    ReplyDelete