Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday :-)

It's been a busy week and it's only Wednesday!!! Monday I watched Ellie all day since we didn't have work. it was so much fun!!! We got to get outside and enjoy the nice weather before it got cold! It was Michael and I's 6 month of being married! Crazy how fast it has gone! I came home and he got me flowers :-)

Michael even made dinner and something new! Hamburger veggie pot pie

which was very very good and I liked it as picky of an eater I am :-) he even made cookies too! He's a great husband:-)

Tuesday was a long day for me, I went to work and it was hard getting up so early again! Watched Ellie, I just can't get over how cute she is!!!! I love watching her! I went back to work and we had another late parent! Ugh!!! I hope tonight we don't! After work I went to my parents for dinner since I had to go to the Dentist at 7pm to get a cavity filled! Michael had to pick up Zoey at my parents house on his way home from work just practice for in the future:-) He went over to his parents for dinner and brought Zoey over too and she ran around with Lilly and played! I went to the Dentist I was so nervous in the afternoon I called my insurance to see if laughing gas was covered for my insurance and of course it wasn't!!!!! I don't mind the Dentist or going there I just hate getting a cavity filled and getting novocaine the shot in my mouth! When I was on my parents insurance I would always get laughing gas! Last year I had a cavity and had to get novocaine and I freaked out again! So I got there and was nervous as can be just about the stupid shot! They numb my mouth and I was laying back in the chair and waited a few minutes and the Dentist came in and was getting ready and saw the shot in the corner of my eye and was scared out of my wits! I was like ahhh noooo is it going to hurt and of course she said yes just a pinch and I wouldn't let her put it in and she was talking to me and then I was like okay fine you win just do it! Of course it wasn't as bas as I thought it was going to be. Just didn't like the the needle part so I waited for like a half hour before they came back and it was numb and felt so weird! They started to drill it and I guess my eyes were popping out and they stopped and said can you feel it? I was like ahhh yessss so they had to give me another shot of novocain! She started back drilling and I couldn't feel it but sort of my head was vibrating it was awful! I don't remember it being that bad! If that was my first experience I would be frighten to go back! Luckily it's not and I went to dental school for a bit thankfully. It was finally done and filled and the assistant said it may hurt after 3 hours when the novocain wears off where we gave you it! I didn't believe her and was like it never did before I'll be fine! Got home saw Michael for a minutes talked and we went to bed and he laughed at me because my mouth was so numb I couldn't talk right! lol 10:45pm came and woke up in pain! my mouth hurt horrible and got up to take some alieve and then thought I was going to puke and got really hot! It was crazy! Not sure if it was from the novocain or what! I had never had that happen before when I got a cavity filled! It wasn't a good experience! I think it may have been a reaction to the novocaine I am so sensitive to drug it's crazy!!

I am going back and forth about joining the YMCA for Michael and I! I really want to! I know it will be long days for me but it will be fun and we won't just sit around at home at night! We would have to go after 7:15pm at night. We live like 11miles from the Andover one which is super nice and has a water park and a hot tub!!!!!!! It will be nice to just sit in the hot tub after working out hehe.

I seriously can't believe the price of gas! I filled up at $3.09 yesterday morning and this morning it was $3.19 holy cows! It's crazy!!!!

Zoey her new thing is or has been for a while is to go under our bed and hide! and then when we try to catch her she runs around the house and runs under our bed and makes a trail it's funny! Zoey just runs my parents house with Maddie! for example Maddie is playing with a chew toy and Zoey just comes and takes it away from her and chews on it! That little stinker! My sister and I let them play with us watching in case we had to break up their play Zoey tends to be a little rough lol It was funny!
Here is how they play they are tired after they play for a good 15 minutes!

Maddie attacking Zoey haha

Zoey attacking Maddie

Maddie was smart!!! Zoey on the other doesn't know how to jump up yet I think she could if she really wanted too
Zoey took Maddie's chew toy and Maddie took hers and they went they own ways lol
Poor Maddie probably thinking SAVE ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment