My early weekend recap because tomorrow I start watching cute little miss Ellie!!!!
Probably won't be updating my blog now till Wednesdays or Friday's or at night now that I will have 3 12 hour days with watching Ellie I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow at 9:45am to see her I will be with her till 2:15pm and from there go to work at my work till 6pm!
Probably won't be updating my blog now till Wednesdays or Friday's or at night now that I will have 3 12 hour days with watching Ellie I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow at 9:45am to see her I will be with her till 2:15pm and from there go to work at my work till 6pm!
That's right baby it's freezing cold outside!!!!!! it's -15 degrees! Now that's COLD!So yesterday Saturday my niece and nephew came over to play with me while our brother in-law helped Michael with some wiring in our garage since he's a electrician which is so nice!! She wired alot of stuff in our house all we did was had to pay for the materials and he install it which still wasn't cheap buying the stuff but saved us on a lot of money for the installment stuff! Any who we had fun playing!!! We had lunch and played and played in our toy room we have for the kids when they come over! You think we have kids by all the toys we have lol

Sara and Danny having lunch!!! Chicken nuggets and french fries hehe

So 2 weeks ago I bought a train table I found at wal-mart on sale for $24.00 originally $70..... I text Michael and sent him a picture of it and of course he said no don't get it!!! I did of course get it and I knew if I didn't I would be kicking my butt! I hid it in the trunk of my car and told him the next day and said you know that train table......... well I bought it lol and he was like ahhh we don't need any more toys!!! I was like I know but I have always wanted a train table don't ask me why lol and I know the kids would love it!!! I kept it in my trunk for a couple weeks and I knew the kids were going to come and decided to put it together for them so they could play with it! I was going back and forth if I should just keep it in the box and wait till we have kids and open it or just open it and pray it's not trashed by the time we have kids lol. So I opened it and put it together and They LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny and Sara playing in our toy room we have for our nieces and nephews seriously when they come over that's were they all head to is the toy room LOL I think I am their favorite Aunt or their favorite house to go to and play LOL

Danny and Sara playing away!!!! I might catch my hubby one night down there playing with it since he loves trains too!!! Just kidding!!! I teased him and said that too him and he laughed!

Uncle Michael and Danny!!! It was so cute Michael came to check on us and see how they liked the train table and Danny came up to Michael and grabbed it his hand and I just had to get a picture of them together!

Funny story, I had put Zoey in this chair in our toy room while the kids were playing and I went to get a picture of her and her hair became staic it was sooo funny!!!!! I had to get a picture of course!!!! I put it on Facebook and never had gotten so many comments on a picture of her!!! They all loved it!!!!!! I could only imagine what she'd look like if she didn't wear the shirt how staic it would really be!!!!!!!!! This picture just makes me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara

The guys put this little heater in our entry way so it's not so cold man it's like night and day with it there!!!!! It keeps it so warm now!!!!! and the living room too!!!!! They put that in and some other thing in the garage he's coming back tomorrow to finish it they aren't done yet!
They left at 4:30ish and we got invited to go to our friends house for dinner! which was so nice and so much fun!!!! but we were leaving and we took the blue truck and we got a block away from our house and it stopped running like it was out of gas!!!! So we got out and walked home which was a very cold walk home felt like it was going to be forever till we got to our house we had Zoey with good thing I had her blanket with us!!! Got the gas tank and went to get gas in it, brought it to the truck and put the gas in it so it could make it to the gas station and he didn't start with the gas in!!!!!! So we had to go back to our house and get the black truck out of the pull barn which he wasn't happy to get out lol it's all cleaned up lol and went back to the truck and had to towe the blue truck to our house the kicker is I had to towe the truck! There is always a first with Michael I tell you!!! I was so nervous towing it! Glad it was a block rather then a million miles! I did a great job Michael said and was impressed with it!!! lol I'm so glad we got stuck a block away then a ways away from our house! We got lucky!!! We towed it back to our house and put it in the drive way and we still went to our friends house for dinner after all that craziness!!! We ended up taking my car! Poor Zoey was thinking oh yay I'm going somewhere and then that happend and we had to put her back in the kennel and then leave her at home for a few minutes and then finally got her out and she was happy again! lol Just lucky it isn't our main truck we use for a car! So Michael thought it was the belt or something and then he looked again and figure out what was the matter why it stopped like it did some line broke with the fuel or something not exactly sure lol and he said it's an easy fix thankfully and will be back running again!!!!!!!!!!
We had a great dinner and then talked and we went down in their family room and played Wii It was so fun!!! We played wii Fit and saw what our wii fit age is mine was 38 and Michael's was 39 we laughed lol Zoey ran around all day with Danny and Sara playing with them! Then she ran some more at our friend house with their kids which she LOVES playing!!!!! I knew she was going to be soo tired after her playing and running she did all day!!!!

Zoey laying on the couch lol

Michael playing Wii fit!

and Zoey is out sleeping on my lap after her fun day she was so tired it was so funny!! She couldn't keep her eyes open to save her life!

Michael put her hood on her lol

she was in a deep sleep and went limp and fell over lol

and she fell over some more on my lap!!! She slept like a baby last night and we all didn't get up till 8am this morning it was nice!!!!!!!! She's spoiled and still sleeping with us in our bed! That little stinker!!! She does just fine and doesn't make a peep. I think Michael likes it :-)
So I'm a fan of this Dog Daycare on Facebook and they post pictures on Facebook of dogs that go there and what they do during the day and they post this picture of the dogs at nap time on their cots!!! I laughed so hard it was so funny!!!!! Seeing these dogs actually sleeping on their cots!
I kept thinking about Zoey and laughing and thinking she would never just lay on the cot and fall sleep like that!!! It would be fun to take her to this daycare but I have a feeling it would be expensive!!!!!!!!! Anyways she likes Grandma's Daycare!!!!!!On more thing I got a call Friday for a daycare I applied for that's close to our house in Oak Grove and they called me back Friday night and want to set up an interview! I'm kinda nervous now! We'll see what happens! They had posted something on Craigs list and just e-mailed them and they finally got back to me! I just have a feeling it won't be the right pay I want and not good health insurance! Heck I'll go for it and give it try doesn't hurt to interview that's for sure!!!! So who knows what will happen! I won't get my hopes up that's for sure!!!! Probably won't take it 1 I want to watch Ellie and 2 I like my job in a way lol it's easy and fun!!!! but if it's the right pay and good health insurance we'll see.........
Not much is happening today! Going to take it easy and relax!!!! Got to put laundry away and that's about it!!! Michael is going fix his little blue truck and get it back working hehe.





great pictures, love the dogs hair with static!! have a great week
ReplyDelete