Can't believe 2011 is here!!!!!! it's 1-1-11 and we woke up and it was 1 degrees!!! Last year at this time I was so excited for our wedding that was going to be here in 7 months and thought it would never come here fast enough!!! Sure enough it did!!!!!!!!! Now we are married and half way to our 1 year anniversary! Where has the time gone!!!!! I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to us!!!!!! I hope a bundle of joy by Christmas 2011 :-) we'll see though!
Sadly I didn't make it till 12am I made it to 9pm on the couch and Michael woke me up and we went to bed he didn't make it either, he wasn't feeling good. So we were in bed sleeping by 10pm LOL newly married how funny is that!! We can't seem to stay up late!!! I tried so hard!!! We watched some movies on demand which were good movies from the life time channel and after the movie was over I turned on jersey shore and was hoping to watch the New years in New York but didn't even stay up for that lol I was kinda bummed out! Oh well!! Michael said I'm sure we'll be up next year for the new years if we have a baby we'll be up at all hours of the night! lol I did wake up 10 minutes to midnight and thought Zoey's incision opened up I had dreamt that and woke up in a panic lol and there she was sound asleep probably thinking what are you doing i just want to sleep LOL I had some crazy dreams last night! Michael got up to go to the bathroom and I thought he was puking and go the flu too but he didn't phew!!! I still have 2 more days off from work! I go back Tuesday at 6am threw Thursday I'm at another school and have to start at 6am ugh! 4:15am wake up call for me!!!!! Not looking forward to it!!!!! but I get an extra hour and half to time sheet so happy new years to me lol. I start watching Ellie not this Monday but the Next Monday 3x a week, I'm excited to start watching her!! She's so cute!!!
Michael went to go to his friends house to work on his new winter truck! Some stuff need to be worked on he got the exhaust pipe changed and got a new one yesterday one his friend did it at his shop so now it's quiet when it starts and not so loud!!!!! I do have to say it was scary driving in it at first the mph doesn't work so you don't how fast your going and then it stopped at the stop light lol we got it back going Michael is going to fix it he's not worried about it lol he's a guy I won't be driving it 1 it's a stick shift and I don't know how to drive one lol.
2011 is already starting out good!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment