Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 30, 2010

oh Zoey you are so spoiled!!!! 2010 was one amazing year!!!!!


This little girl is almost back herself thankfully :-) it's been kinda a long 4 days with her being down and just laying around! I just gave her, her last dose of meds. Which I think make her sleepy after she takes them. She's been sleepy lately too. We went over to my parents yesterday to hang out with them so I didn't have to be at our home by myself all day and Zoey wanted to go and run around with Maddie but caught her slowing down after trying to run to her! So I know she's still a little sore poor baby doll!! My hubby is working today and after today he has a long weekend with me yay!!!!!!! I can't wait! I still have Monday off man I sure got a ton of days off it was so nice!!! Even though I haven't slept in but I have been going to bed early like 8-8:30pm I have been tired and up by 7:30am! maybe tomorrow I can actually sleep in with my hubby. I don't sleep good after my hubby leaves in the morning for work. it's like I'm missing him when he leaves. Zoey is with me though. She's been spoiled and has been sleeping in our bed with us! That little stinker she sure is spoiled bad hehe that's okay though :-)
Last night we left Zoey at home in the kennel for an hour! We went to best buy and returned my camera I got from Michael since I got a camera from my mom too. We got home and she was just fine! We were nervous leaving her at home but she did great and probably just slept in her kennel :-)
We aren't doing much today! Just hanging out at home and relaxing and being lazy! hehe Sounds like a great day to me hehe
I can't believe the year


is almost over!! We sure have had a great year! One of the best years I think :-) I can't wait to see what the year 2011 brings to us :-)
The year 2010 brings us lots of happiness
  • February 2nd- we closed on our house :-D
  • February 14th- we had Valentines day in our new house and had frozen pizza out of the pizza oven with plastic plates and cups hehehe
  • February 25th- Michael got put on nights
  • March-19th Sick with pneumonia on my 23rd birthday
  • March 20th- Our Cake is ordered for our Wedding
  • April 30th- celebrated our 2 years of dating and meeting each other for the first time
  • May 12th - Bridesmaid dresses are in yay!!
  • May 18th -engagement pictures taken
  • June 4th Michael Sold his 1698 Dodge Dart he rebuilt :-( ( I kinda miss it hehe)
  • June 16th Got our kitchen appliances Stove, Fridge, and microwave not the dishwasher
  • July 16th Michael buys himself a old car the day before our wedding who does that only my soon to be husband does that hehe
  • July 17th Married the love of my life and my best friend Michael :-D best day ever!!!!!!!!!! even though we had a tornado warning and pouring down rain our wedding we won't forget hehe
  • July 17th Spent the night at our house for the first time together!!!
  • July 19th-July 27th Our honeymoon to Playa de Carmen at the Royals Resort and Michael got sick with food poison and pneumonia a Honeymoon we won't forget hehe
  • August 26th- got a new driveway
  • Septemeber 12th- Michael's 27th birthday and our house warming party too! Was a great day and had so much fun with everyone coming over to see our house and celebrate Michael's birthday with us :-D
  • September 29th- We got a new member to our family a Yorkie Poo ZOEY :-D
  • October 7th- our new baby niece Kate was born :-)
  • October 10th- 2 years ago Michael asked me to marry him and 4 months later we are husband and wife :-)
  • November 13th- our first big snow storm at our new house!
  • November 14th- big snow storm, the power went out for 24 hours and we put up our Christmas tree :-)
  • November 21st -we are godparents to Kate :-)
  • November 25th- Our first Thanksgiving together married :-) and we hosted Thanksgiving at our house with Michael's side of the family
  • November 26th- We got a dishwasher finally in our kitchen yay!
  • December 7th - Zoey got her first hair cut
  • December 12th - snow blizzard 2010 12+ inches of snow and we were snowed in!
  • December 25th- our first Christmas together married :-)
  • December 27th- Zoey got fixed
  • December 30th- we get a long weekend together :-)
  • December 31th- our first New Years Eve together married and we'll see if we even make it till Midnight.

We had a great 2010!!!!!!!!!! A year we won't forget!!!! Lots of fun stuff happened with our house, wedding planning, getting married and getting Zoey!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. What a FAB year Amy!! So happy for you 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2010 looks like it was amazing! I am sure 2011 will bring lots of new and good memories as well :)

    ReplyDelete