I am bored! It's no fun being snowed in our house that's for sure! Michael is keeping busy tiling the entry way! he's more then half way done :-) he's doing a great job and looks GREAT!! We are getting sooooooooooo much snow it's CRAZY!!!!!!! Maybe we'll have a snow day on MONDAY from work :-) oh that' would be nice!!!! I'm so glad I don't have to drive in this nasty snow blizzard!!!! I don't dare try to either!

here's our deck at 1pm today! Now there's more snow! my bet by tomorrow it will be to the top of the deck! we'll see it's still snowing like a mad dog!!!!!!!! I can't get over how much we are getting!!!!!!! I haven't gone outside to take pictures just out the door or window it's way too chilly out!!!!!

I opened the door for a minute for a picture of the deck and guess who was by my feet! Zoey! of course!!! She's always by me!!!!!! :-)

Thinking about stepping out for a minute! came back in a second after she went out lol I don't blame her!

her face full of snow from eating it!

Snow Day = one lovely day with my husband we won't forget this snowy day :-)
He's one hard working guy!!!!! I love him so much!!!!

Zoey took a nap on me for a good hour!

<3 we love her!!!!! Good day for a nap Zoey nothing much to do on this snowy day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment