This morning I dropped off Zoey at the Vet to get fixed! It was so sad! I really didn't get to say bye to her I got there and they took her right from me and I signed papers and that was it! It was probably for the best it was that way lol I sure do miss her! I went to Kohl's and got 2 shirts since I had 30 dollars in Kohl's cash I was checking out and the Vet Dr. called me my heart stopped for a minute I was thinking oh no what happened and praying nothing happened that we had to cancel it, phew they just wanted to get my permission to pull her 2 front caine teeth that haven't came out yet I figured yes do it now and while she's under and we won't have to do it again hopefully!!!! So she's getting fixed and getting 2 teeth pulled out poor Zoey!!!!!!!! We didn't sleep good last night I was worried about Zoey for this morning and she slept with us and when she sleeps with us it seems like she takes up the bed and I don't sleep good! I just felt bad for her and wanted to sleep with her :-) She won't be sleeping with us tonight she can sleep in her kennel and be more comfy in there. I hope she recovers fast from this. I dropped her off this morning and another girl was dropping her cat off to get fixed and clawed! The cat has to sleep over night I'm so happy Zoey gets to come home tonight!!! I did buy the girls at the vet some chocolate! for Christmas. I went to Target after to get some grocery shopping done and I was done by 9:15am and at my mom's house it was nice!!!! I'm going to hang out here since Zoey is a few miles away!
So last night she wasn't able to eat anything after 8pm! So 7:30pm I tried to get her to eat and fill her up before she wasn't able to. and of course she didn't want anything then 7:45pm she decided to come and eat up! I kept telling her you better eat missy this will be your last dinner for long time!!!!

Eating her last dinner before 8pm Sunday night hehe

Mom why are you making me eat all my food right now! Zoey I wish you could really understand what is going to happen to you!!!!

Zoey and Me!!!!! Poor baby she just doesn't know what is happening to her!

Oh Zoey you just so cute!

6am this morning in the kitchen looking for food hehe

Right before we left! Poor Zoey won't be a happy Camper when I go back to pick her up

In the car at the vet in the parking lot! She probably thought she was going to Grandmas but she went to the vet!!!!!!! I hope she's doing okay! they haven't called me yet! I am going to meet my hubby for lunch in a minute!!!
Oh man that is the hardest! I hated having to do that with Emmie! it's for the best though :)
ReplyDeleteyes it was so hard! I'm counting the minutes down till 4pm hehe! It's for the best for her :-) it's funny how attach they really get to us and we treat them like humans hehe
ReplyDeleteOhhh gosh love her little heart!
ReplyDeleteShe makes me want a puppy so dang bad, she's so cute =]