Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!! Someone is very excited for her very first Christmas!!!!!!




Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny story yesterday all day my husband has been trying to weave in the hose for the heater in the garage and while trying to make a hole and made a hole in the living room!!!!!! oh we laughed when it happened he will fix it, lucky the couch will hide it for now :-) What a mess trying to hook up the heater in the garage! He's still working on it but the worse part it over which we did yesterday! It should be all hooked up in a few hours...............


We woke up this morning and Michael had the biggest smile on his face, and looked at me and said you think we can open up presents this morning?????? I laughed and said your worse then a kid waiting for Christmas LOL! We got out of bed and I was thinking and didn't think it wasn't that bad of an idea, because I really wanted to give him my present I got him :-) So I was like what the heck we can open just one present!
Finally get to open one present!!!!!!!! What!!!!! A t.v. for our kitchen under the counter!!!!!!! yay!!!:-D
so excited! That's the next thing he'll hook up tomorrow I can't wait!!!!!!!!
my turn opening my 1 present hehe

a new bath robe!!!!!

Santa Baby!!!!!

I talked to Emily on Skpe at my parents house hehe while I was curling my hair!

Getting ready for Christmas with my in-laws!
had my hot coco my hubby had gave me!! it was so yummy and good!!!

We are leaving soon for Michael's sister's house for Christmas with the Lockman's !!! I can't wait to see all our niece's and nephews!!!! and of course our God Daughter Kate :-)
Tomorrow we are with my family and I think we may go see a movie tomorrow night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment