Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st where has the time gone????

Wow can't believe it's the first of December! This year sure flew by so fast!!!! 3 months till we go t Florida I can't wait :-) Having these 14 degree days with the windshield about 3 degrees I'm wanting to go to Florida now! When we get back we'll have to figure out where we are going to go for our 1 year and if we are going to need to book a flight my thoughts are to Vagas for a long weekend but we'll see.

We get our dish washer tonight! Michael is going to pick it up after work! I wasn't there with him when he got it on Black Friday! But the next day we went to Sears and he showed me it! I loved it and of course had to take a picture :-) here it is no more hand washing dishes we got black instead of stainless which we thought would be easier to take care of :-)
We got some not so good news last night Michael was told he will be going for sure back to nights in 2 weeks and they all will be down to 35 hours a week,and everyone had to take a week off they drew names for each week and he got the 13-17th wish I could take it off too! Which he has to use vacation time to not take a zero! They sure like to mess with us and his schedule that's for sure! We aren't looking forward to it at all!!! he'll be working 1-8pm when he's on nights it's not so bad since I usually get home at 6:40pm from work but last night I didn't get home till 7:05pm the traffic was horrible again but the roads weren't bad I thought! I don't know some people just don't know how to drive I think. Got home ate dinner and was in bed by 8:15pm and sleep by 8:45pm I was soooooo tired and it was a very long day yesterday with the driving and just work! Then I needed gas and gas went up to $2.95 just my luck I waited till this morning and praying it wasn't that price by my parents yet! and it wasn't I got it for $2.84 I thought gas was going down but I guess I was wrong!

I came to my parents after work this morning like I always do, and I got Zoey out of her kennel and was holding her and I for some reason look in her mouth always and I saw blood so I figured her tooth was coming out it was hanging looked funny all her big teeth are coming in and she has about 2 baby teeth left so I got the tooth out and it flung in the back of her mouth and she ate darn it! I got 2 teeth that's good enough I guess lol

Here's a funny picture of Zoey! Yesterday Zoey jumped from a chair to this one to get the ice cream I had in a bowl for myself!!! She is too funny!


I am going to start nannying a little 1 year old girl named Ellie who my sister does 2x a week and starting January she will have classes I guess on Tuesdays and I am going to watch her on Tuesdays from 9:45am - 2:15pm so right after work in the morning and then from there go back to work! I figured it's some extra cash I can have :-) She's so stinking cute has has those cute head bands with the big bows and all these cute cloths Molly says your little girl will just like her if you have one way to jinx me molly! lol I just know it I'll have all boys for wanting all girls LOL I start watching Ellie after Christmas starting in January! I am excited :-) a new little kid in my life :-) Can't wait :-D

We get a new garage door Dec. 10th I think I can't wait then I can park in the garage :-D right now we are parking on the drive way I have a remote starter in my car so it doesnt bug me too much just hit the start button 10 minutes before we go and it's a warm car by the time we get in it I love it :-D but will be nice to be able to park in the garage though with a heated garage because of course we have to get a heater in our garage says Michael hehe :-)

I think or pretty sure i'm ready for Christmas :-D I mean I have been since the week before with our Christmas tree up LOL I have to bring Michael's presents that are in my trunk into my parents house so he can't find them hehe! I am safe having them there probably then our house for now :-) I wonder if I'll get any under the tree he says he's not but I think he'll buy me something we'll see if not that's fine because honestly I have the best Christmas present ever Michael and ZOEY!!! Zoey was suppose to come to me on Christmas but again someone just couldn't wait and we got her early :-) hehe Michael is so cute he gets so excited buying me things and then can't wait for the day to give it to me so my presents have came early LOL


I am going to try to warm up for a bit before I go back to work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment