Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby it's cold out!!!!!!!

Since Michael has the week off Zoey is staying at home with him! I felt so weird not going to my parents on my way to work to drop her off! And feels even weirder not having her here while I don't have to work! I miss her and I miss my husband :-) I am going home Wednesday well that's the plan to see my babes! If it doesn't snow any more. It was so cold this morning!!! -15 degrees! burrr I didn't want to get out of bed this morning especially when Michael has this week off too!!! I am dreading when we have a baby and going back to work already! This is just a practice with Zoey I guess! As much as I don't want to go back to work when we have a baby, I am probably going to have to :-( so we can pay bills hehe. My mom said she'd watch the baby when we have one, but I pray I'm not a split shift still!!!!! Who knows Still looking for a job and looking more into doing home daycare, we'll see...... it's a second job looking I tell you!!!

I can't get over all the snow we got over the weekend!!!!!! It's CRAZY!!!! too much for me!! My mom and her siblings are moving my Grandma to the assistant living this morning they hired a moving company to move her. I am just lucky I have a remote starter in my car! I was parked in our garage this weekend it was nice! I'll be filling up with gas I think more now with the cold weather now! I think my parents got more snow at their house then us! We got a lot but they might have gotten a little more, I didn't go out this weekend at all so it was nice to get out of the house today, By Sunday night I was going nuts (not literally but felt like it) since I hadn't left our house! Zoey loved it she didn't leave my side.

Michael got the tile down in our entry way last night! Looks great he did a great job! Took 2 whole days to do it. He's such a handy man :-) He's the best! I wonder what his next project is to do on the house? He did tell me last night I am done on the projects with the house! We or He has been working on it for a year! We sure have done a lot to our house that's for sure! I do know we want to do our basement and take the panel down and paint it then we should be done with the house but there is always something to do be done I am finding out owning a house :-)

I can't wait to go home tonight to see my hubby and Zoey!!!! I am sure missing them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you too :-) It may be a long winter with all this snow we got hopefully it melts fast now :-)

    ReplyDelete