Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 days till Christmas!!!!

6 days till CHRISTMAS! Where has the time gone?? seems like it was last year we were already celebrating Christmas!!! I can't wait to celebrate our first Christmas as husband and wife :-) and with Zoey it will be our first Christmas all together and in our own house! Sad to think we'll have to put our Christmas tree away after I don't think I will put it away till after the new year :-) I love it!!!
Zoey is wearing her Christmas sweaters all week :-) Last week to wear them till next year!!!
Oh zoey your just so cute!!!! Everyone who has seen her lately has said she is getting bigger! I think she is too!!!
Last night before we went to watch the movie we rented The last song, we built our Ginger bread house! Last year was a mess we had to really built it it was so frustrating, this year they had a kit that was already built so I was for sure going to buy that one :-) It was nice but it's always hard to put the frosting on it it's so sticky and googie, they make it look so easy on the box! We had fun or should I did! Michaael pretty much watched me lol

Our ginger bread house! I thought it turned out cute! The best I could do :-)
We'll see how long this last! Last year I think it lasted for 2 months! They sure hold up for a long time hehe.

We went to church by our house this morning at 9am so Michael could work on the garage heater! Which he is doing still :-) We are heading over to our friends house at 4:30 this evening for dinner :-)

Emily is suppose to be coming home tomorrow night from Ireland, but Ireland is getting snow and it's foggy and she isn't sure if she'll be coming home tomorrow or not! I sure do miss her!!!!
I skyped her and Declan this afternoon :-)

I have been watching the Hallmark channel all afternoon, and I love watching their Christmas movies, but why do they have to be so sad!!!!

I am so happy it's a 3 day week for me for work!!!!!
I think I am going to make these cute little cupcakes on Thursday for Christmas Eve at Michael's side of the family :-) Michael said he'd help me since we both have Thursday off yahoo!! They loved my turkey oreo's I made for Thanksgiving :-)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh Amy! Look at all those yummy treats! Mouth is WATERING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cupcakes are so darn cute! I almost bought the Gingerbread house too but decided I didn't want to work that hard :( It looks cute though!

    ReplyDelete