Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 3, 2010

5 months old Zoey Today wowers!!!

Happy 5 months Zoey!!!!!!

Hard to believe she's 5 months old :-) Time sure is flying by! Even though we have only had her 2 months! She is sure fun to have that's for sure :-) She's my baby and I defiantly treat her like a baby :-) I can only imagine how fast it will go when we have a kid if it's going this fast for Zoey before we know she'll be a year old!!!! They don't stay little for long! I picked her up at my parents after work and I looked at her mouth and her last baby tooth was hanging and of course I pulled it out!!! She was so funny it was hanging and she was licking it with her tongue but it came out and of course she swallowed it again! It went back in her mouth ugh well I got 2 of her teeth so I'm happy.






She's defiantly getting bigger since when we first got her!!! I tell her stop growing but she doesn't seem to want to listen because she just keeps on getting bigger hehe

I worked til 2pm today it was nice! We went to go see a play called pus and boots at the Old Lodge Theater, let me just say I kept wanting to go to sleep it wasn't a great play! I kept dozing off hehe I left for work this morning it was -4 it was so cold out!! It's snowing now and we are going to get a big snow storm again!! Looks like we are home bound for the weekend. Sounds good to me Our first weekend we don't have anything planned it will be nice!!!


It was nice getting home at 3pm and Michael was already home too! So now we have the rest of the evening to be together not sure what we are going to do probably just hang out at home and maybe rent a movie :-) I have been cold all day I hope I can warm up :-)





1 comment: