Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voting Day!


Today is the day we all VOTE!!!! well obviously this will be my first time voting as married! I hope everything is squared away and they have me on the list which i'm pretty sure they do because I got a card in the mail about it. I won't be going till on my way home from work so probably 6:30pm by the time I get to where I have to vote. luckily I don't have to go far it's like a mile from our house! I was just thinking wow I remember when i first could vote I thought that was so cool :-) Crazy to think I have been voting for 5 years already!!!! Where has the time gone????????/ Now I'll be voting till I'm so old I can't drive lol





So Yesterday when I got done working in the morning I was holding Zoey like I always do and her face just looked like she needed a cleaning or a trim so my mom and I trimmed her hair around her face! It was must needed to be done! She was getting the goobers from her eyes in down on her face in the long hairs. She did really good but I wouldn't cut her hair by myself like her whole body I'll be calling this lady that will come to your house and does it in your home :-) I want to do it now but I am going towards waiting till February if I can wait that long,Her hair is getting so long :-)




This is her hair that we cut around her face lol that's a lot of hair! It's kinda like her first mini hair cut call me crazy I did save some of her hair and put it in a baggie for her first little hair cut lol



Right before bed just laying on the couch with Michael and I watching t.v. :-) Look at that little princess! She has a great life :-)



Her shirt says it all!!! She is sure one High maintenance girl :-) Maybe it's the owner who made her that way lol!!!! People keep saying just wait till you have a baby and your dog will be on the bottom of the list and the baby will be at the top lol I don't think that may happen!!! I would never put Zoey at the bottom of list :-)

I love this picture of her!!! She is doing GREAT sleeping in her kennel!!!! She doesn't cry well she does at 4:30 am usually a half hour before my alarm goes off and I usually just let her cry till 4:50am and get up and take her to the bathroom and then get ready for the morning :-) It's weird she doesn't do that on the weekends or maybe she does and I am sleeping hard lol So I put her in the kennel by our bed and got myself in the bed and looked over and there Zoey was sound alseep in her blanket :-)



This garage thing is getting a little out of hand so glad we bought the house we live in but there is alot that needs to be done that isn't done! the main thing is the garage attached to our house! The ceiling had to put taken up higher I think that's what the guys did last weekend, then sheet rocked, and then insulated. Let me tell you it all adds up fast when you start buying everything!!!! But luckily we will get most of our money back with the ENERGY STAR Tax Credit at Menard's! We have to do it by the end of the year so Michael is working hard on it! I guess the house needs more insulation in it too Michael looked in the attic last night and it's like 6 inches whatever that means from what I understand that's not good enough to keep the house warm so he's going to add some more insulation up there :-) I'm glad he knows what he's doing and glad my Husband is a handy man because I don't know think I'd even know where to begin and how to do it! The things you find out as you actually live in the house LOL considering we bought our house Feb. 2nd 2010 and didn't actually live in it till July 17,2010 when we got married that was first night we both had stayed at our house :-) which I think was pretty cool and proud to say that :-) It was nice to fix it up and paint everything before we got married so it was ready when we actually moved in it!! Now he's finding all these little things that needs to get done. Sometimes we wished we just had bought a newer house and it was all done but then we say if we do it then it's our house and the way we want it! It's kinda like building a house I guess. We love our house and we are there for 7 years for sure so we get the first time home buyers tax credit which we got but if we say we wanted to move before the 7 years are up we'd have pay in the tax credit money we got I guess. I'm happy where we are and couldn't have asked for a better house :-)



I'm so cold!!! I am not ready for the cold weather!!! Each day it's getting colder in the mornings. Why do I live in MN! I love the state but not this cold weather . I am looking forward to our vacation to Florida in March over my birthday :-) We go to Florida every year and have since I was not even a year old! My grandparents winter down there so we go see them! We rent a house in Florida which is so nice you don't have any parties by us only the ones we make lol and we get the pool to ourselves at our house it's just the way to go on vacation renting a nice home! The home we rented this year is like 3,000 square feet! It's HUGE!!!!! I wish we could take Zoey with us but my in-laws will be the lucky ones watching Zoey while we are in Florida! I'm going t miss her!!!



So I like planning ahead and thinking ahead! I'm already thinking about our 1 year anniversary!!! It's going to be here before we know it! If we want to go somewhere we are going to have to start looking at air fair in March or so :-) The original plan was to just go up to the 2 harbors or Duluth for the long weekend for our 1 year! Since I lost all my pictures of our honeymoon they all go erased on my memory card some how and all the pictures I have are on Facebook but i did develop a good chunk of them when we got back for my mom so she can make us a book :-) I asked Michael if he wants to go back where we went on our honeymoon since our pictures are gone and relive it and he said no way maybe in 5 years lol only because he got really sick the last 2 days of our honeymoon with food poison and throwing up for 12hours and then got pneumonia!!!! So then since he said no I was like okay I kinda want to go somewhere! I have always wanted to go to Vagas and now I'm thinking we may be going to Vagas for our 1 year I don't want to gamble I just want to see everything down there! It looks like so much fun down on the strip! I ran that by Michael and he liked that idea! we'd go Thursday and come home Monday the day after our 1 year anniversary! we'll see if we go or not! we may just go up to Duluth too but I'm sure it'd be the same cost as to going to vagas for the same time with paying for the hotel and food and what not else you do! we'll see we'll look more into it after we get back from Florida! :-D


one thing before I go, I had a little fun with Zoey with a couple outfits from my mom's dog Maddie has so many shirts it's funny! The last 8 pictures I had fun with her and tried some of Maddie's (my parents Yorkie dog) cloths on Zoey!!! I had fun but not sure if she did lol


I suppose I should log off and visit with my mom and play with Zoey for a bit :-)

5 comments:

  1. My Roxy will never be the bottom of my list when a baby comes! I know how you feel. She's the near greatest thing in my life! Some people just don't understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Love the blog, and you got married the weekend before me :) yay July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that your a childcare worker? So am I! We sure have a lot in common!! Your blog is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeska-I hope they will understand one day :-) They are just like a human but with fur LOL

    Jessie- Wow! Crazy was a great month for us! Congrats!!!!! I didn't put any pictures up on my blog since there was tooo many and it would take forever to upload lol. I think you had better weather then us lol we had the tornado warning and it was in the middle of our dollar dance and we all had to go in the back of the kitchen for cover lol a wedding we won't forget my husaband and I say :-)

    Jamie- We sure do have a lot in common crazy!!! See we were ment to find each other blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I remember the tornado warning! It was the weekend of my bachelorette party! oh my gosh - lol!

    ReplyDelete