Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh what a snowy day it is today!!!

We woke up to snow again! It was so nice yesterday and the snow was melting and we could finally see the grass I knew it was too good to be true and of course it snowed this morning and all day!!! The roads were so bad this morning! I was late to work but really didn't care hehe. I didn't go more then 40mph on hwy 65 no one was! It was bad I hope tonight is much faster :-) I hate driving in the snow! I wasn't feeling good last night and was so close to calling in sick for today but after dinner I was feeling better and decided I could go to work today probably should have called in sick hehe. oh well!!! I was all achy and had a pounding head ache and just wasn't feeling I felt like I had to throw up but never did thankfully! I was praying I wasn't getting the flu, maybe it was just the weather too who knows :-).
I just mailed all 65 of our Christmas cards I will put our Christmas card up in 2 days or so I know some of my relatives may read my blog and I want it to be a surprise when they get it in the mail :-) I know by 2 days everyone should have gotten our card by then :"-)

All the snow we were getting at 5am this morning my wonderful husband cleaned my car off for me what a honey :-)

Zoey all ready to go to Grandma's :-) I wish there was a seat belt to put over the kennel in the winter snow! I did see 5 cars in the ditch this morning I was so careful driving! Michael said I could take his truck next time but we'll see.

Zoey's little Christmas shirt I found his Maddies big wore drobe hehe.

Santa's little helper or little stinker too
She's getting so big!!! She was so little a couple months ago stop growing Zoey!

Zoey and the Christmas tree :-)
My lovely dinner I came home to last night from my husband :-) it's his little creation he made up from Thanksgiving dinner! it was really good actually and we get to have it again tonight :-)


These are a little late but this was Thanksgiving at my mom's side of the family last Friday :-)
Grandma and her grand kiddies minus 2 not there

Our little family of 3 :-)
Oh Molly!

Sisters <3 align="left">Grandma and us three sisters :-)



6 comments:

  1. Yuck! Look at all that snow!! We have RAIN right now and a lot of it!! I am beginning to think Canada isn't soo bad, after seeing all that you get! lol Good job! Zoey looks too cute in her Christmas wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was :-)for somone who has never made dinner before they got married he really knows how to cook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sooo great! I love the pictures. Zoey is getting big. How much does she weigh now?? I always tell Rosey to STOP growing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow again?! We're supposed to have a 'chance' of snow Saturday but I doubt we'll get more than a flurry, still early for here. Oh and I have Roxy's crate set up the same way in my car since she goes to Grandma's a lot. We do buckle it around the crate.. it keeps it better fastened, try that out. Makes me feel more comfortable driving her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking Zoey is about 3 and half pounds or maybe a touch more :-) I'll find out in a few days for sure when I take her in to get blood drawn before she gets fixed. Rosey is so cute Ria :-) They will have to have a play date soon :-)

    Snow again! I know that's what I said this morning too lol I may try to put the seat belt around the kennel or something just never know when driving in the snow it's not fun :-)

    ReplyDelete