Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

oh man yesterday was not a good day/ night!! Battery dies on my car

Lets just say last night was not good!!! Lets just say It started out yesterday morning I locked myself out of the house before I went to work luckily Michael was still home sleeping so I called him to get my cars, then I lost my badge for work! It's somewhere in my parents house I left it on the kitchen table and it's not there now! Then I went to work at 2:30pm went on with my night at work at I was in the gym with the kids and a girl came in and told me your car lights were on in your car! Which meant they have been on since 2:30pm when I got to work! Went out to see my car and see if it would turn on and of course it wouldn't the battery was dead! Of course I didn't have jumper cables and my parents who live a block away weren't home and on their way to Iowa to get my sister I called Michael and told him and I told him oh don't come all the way over here I'll see if I can find someone who cables, which I did and I learned no one really carries cables in their car and I will be going to go buy some :-) We had late parents picking up their kids so a girl that I closed with said she'd help me jump my car! I first couldn't figure out how to open my hood 5 minutes later I got it up! put the cables on and my car didn't start, so we waited a good 20 minutes and still wouldn't start The girl had to go so I called my neighbor and he came over meanwhile Michael was on his way to help too and we couldn't get it started! My battery in car is in the trunk and I told people and they were like no it's not I was like yes it is it's a Saturn so we finally put the jumper cables in the back battery there's one little one in the front but wasn't going to start my car and sure enough it started up! I second guessed myself when I knew I was right! It was so cold outside too! I was crying, I had lost it after what everything happend,. So it started and Michael got to my car and the Power steering wheel came on, which meant my steering wasn't working and locked up! So When I went to go see if my car would start and put the keys in It was so hard to get them out and I had to get them out I thought because I had to get back into work and so I pulled as hard as I could and it finally came out and I guess Michael said when your battery is dead and your keys won't come out your suppose to leave them in there which I didn't know it's never happen to me! So he was trying to figure out what do to, He called Chevy and we brought it in by this time it was 8pm so I have been in my work parking lot for 2 hours with my car! Michael drove my car with no power steering to the car shop while I drove his truck and I was behind him and he pulled over and said you didn't have the truck lights on so I turned them oops! We have something to laugh about now :-)I had called my mom before and told her what was going on, I called her back when I was on my way to the car shop and just started crying I felt so bad Michael wasn't to happy with me and frustrated, So we got there and Michael said what was wrong and I started crying again and he was like it's okay it's done and over with nothing we can do now I'm not mad, so Michael was talking to the guy and we decided we would just left it there and they were open till midnight and the guy said they may be able to look at it tonight if not tomorrow which meant I wasn't going to have a car all day thank goodness I did all my grocery shopping this morning and I didn't have to work! So we left it there and we were almost home and the guy called me and said your car is done and you can come get it! I blew a fuse and it locked up my steering wheel! So the whole night cost me $71 to hook my car up to a machine and restart it all!!! UGH! Glad we had the money and it wasn't more then $100 We got home with both cars at 10:30pm and went to bed!!!!!!!!

So this morning Zoey woke up at 5am crying in her kennel she's so use to getting up at 5am everyday the day I can sleep in on my day off she gets up at 5am I got up and took her to go to the bathroom put her back in her kennel went back to bed she woke up again at 6:45am crying mean while Michael was getting ready to go to work I got her out and took her out to go to the bathroom again and then just decided to put her in bed with me and try to go back to sleep for a few hours, ya right she was all over the bed and wouldn't lay still!!! Needless to say I just got up and we were up at 7am for the day! We are laying in bed watching t.v. and she's been chewing on her chew stick by my ear laying on my chest! Her poor teeth probably hurt! it's just Zoey and I today Michael is working! I wasn't planning on going out today but I forgot my pie crusts at my paents house in their fridge so now I have go to the grocery store to buy more it's not worth it to drive all the way to their house when I can go to the groecery store 7 miles away. I am going to bake the pies this afternoon and when Michael comes home tonight we are going to make some of the oero turkeys :-) I can't wait!!!!

We are suppose to get a big snow storm today starting at 12pm-12am Glad we don't have t o travel far for the hoildays! If you do I hope you travel safe and get to your spot safe :-) I hope today is a better day then last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I am pretty ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow!

My sister came home last night :-) I can't wait to see her and Declan!!!!!!!!!!! Most likely won't see them till Friday but maybe tomorrow if we can get over to my parents after we have Thanksgiving at our house!



4 comments:

  1. Hope today is much better for you! And I wish you a FABULOUSE thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow :( that's a day when you just want to go home go to bed and sleep it away!
    Sorry today has to be better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!

    I'm so glad that your car didnt cost too much! Sucks when you pay for something so simple, but at least it wasnt a huge fix either!

    Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo sorry! What a hard, hard thing :( I am glad it all worked out!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete