So this afternoon at my work I work with
Kindergartners for 1 hour before the after school program starts! The kids were working on a project what they were thankful for and there this girl
Olivia who I babysit and her mom is her Kindergarten teacher (how cool is that) and when both my sister's and I were in High school we T.A. in her mom's Kindergarten class and helped her out! And we have babysat the girls since they were little and now they are expecting a baby brother any day :-) anyways So I came into work and
Olivia handed me this what she was thankful for it says I am Thankful for Amy babysits me! My heart melted and I smiled when she gave me this! I had to show her mom when she picked me her up :-) What a cutie!!!! it's on my fridge hanging! along with all the other pictures the kids have made for me :-) I love when I get pictures kids make :-)


and then she made me this cute picture too!!! I just thought
I'd share it :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment