Miss ZOEY has lost her 1st tooth!!!!!!! I was looking at her mouth a minute ago and there are some missing teeth in her little mouth! YAY! I think she has lost not 1 but 2 baby teeth on the bottom!!! I'm sure she ate the tooth LOL That's what most dogs do! I will have to get a picture of her mouth tonight I tried myself but it was just too hard and I she was biting me lol. So the tooth fairy won't be coming to our house tonight! Since she ate them :-) Dogs are just like infants, toddlers, and kids the only difference is dogs have fur :-) They lose teeth just like we do when we are little:-) I love it :-) I am sure she lost them a few days ago and I just noticed it :-) I am excited but not really because now her grown up teeth are coming in and they will be sharp :-)
Quilts I've Made
2 months ago




The puppy teeth are always sharper... it really is a good thing, except for the teething stage as they are growing in... they will want to chew everything because it feels good! GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I never knew dogs lost their teeth. However, it's still cute ... lol
ReplyDeleteI never know dogs lost their teeth! That is pretty darn cute! ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete