Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy 4 months old Zoey!

Zoey is 4 months old today! Wow!!! Where has the time gone!! We have had her for a little over a month now. She is getting very use to us now :-) She's getting better when we leave her at the house by herself in the kennel thank goodness :-) I thought she would never stop barking in that. We keep her in the kennel at night and she sleeps just fine! Potty trainer is going fabulous! She hasn't had too many accidents on the carpet! She knows where to go but she won't for some reason go #2 on the pad but hey as long as she goes #1 and doesn't go on the carpet I'm fine with that! She growing I can tell she's eating a lot of her food lately which is good because she needs to grow and gain weight! I am so happy we got her :-) She's the best along with my husband of course :-) She loves drinking water :-) She's liking her treats more when we first got her she didn't want them at all she would spit them out on the floor. Now she's eating them.



3 comments:

  1. Time flies! I can't believe my Roxy is 3! Cherish her puppiness :) btw Roxy is particular about treats too- she spits out some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks! Yes time sure does fly by fast!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete