
This picture makes me smile I have a bunch but I just picked out one! After our wedding we had time to kill before we went to the reception part and Michael thought we should go to Dairy Queen for an ICE CREAM cone! I was totally up for it! Since I LOVE ice cream! It was the best! I am usually at dairy queen atleast once a week! We came walking in and everyone there of course looked at us :-) We ordered 2 ice cream cones! We of course had to get a picture of us there and one of the pictures is one of us just like this one but us feeding each other our cones hehe :-) It was the best! We will always rememeber going there on our wedding day and getting Ice Cream! We told everyone and they started to laugh and say you 2 would so do something like that :-)

I love this! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! What a great memorie!
ReplyDeleteP.S. The house is in St. Francis...is that close to Oak Grove?
Thanks!!! That's close :-) like 15 mins away :-) Funny thats where we first started to look :-)
ReplyDeletei love it! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is too funny. What a memory :)
ReplyDelete