Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 12- What you believe and Day 13- Goals

I Believe

I believe- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe- that you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe- that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

I believe- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do

I believe- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally. different.

I believe- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

My Goals

  1. I want to have our first baby before I'm the age of 25 that's my goal and we'll see if it happens :-)
  2. Possible get a new job before we have a baby if I can it's so hard to find a new job these days!
  3. Stay financial stable
  4. When we start a family to raise our kids normal :-)

These are just a few I didn't come up with a lot because I really don't know what other goals I have :-)


1 comment:

  1. It is fun learning more about you! Those are some great goals, Good luck with them :)

    ReplyDelete