Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday and almost the weekend!!!

So happy it's Friday! It's been a lonnggg week!!! Exciting news Michael is on days for work now not sure how long this will last! But I'm so excited we can be together at night now and have dinner even though it will be 7pm by the time we eat when I get home. Aw!!! I feel so bad, So this morning when Michael went to work at 7:30am I had put a new gate up for Zoey that my mom had gotten a garage sale it's like a plastic baby gate and you make a big circle with it, and I came home at 10am to see how she was and that little stinker got out of the gate she was suppose to be in and standing on the outside of it! Luckily I had the 2 gates up where the opening to our kitchen is there are 2 openings. This was going to be a test to see if she can make it at home for 8 hours but she failed it again!!!!! Makes me nervous now to leave her at home by herself! Maybe I'm just over protected! I don't know lol I just wished she'd just sleep heck I would if I was her! So I found her outside the gate in the kitchen crying and barking and It got worse when she saw me of course. So I put her in kennel for 15 mins just let her bark her little head off I was seeing how long she'll keep barking before we have to go to the vet and get her little paws checked out she has some dry spots on her little paws that she has licked and some are open sores on it. That little stinker doesn't want to be left at home what so ever by herself!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so hard on me!!!!!! I hate it!! I just wish she'd behave when we were gone and wouldn't get out of her gate area we have up for her! So now I guess we have to put her in the kennel for a few months in the kitchen and hopefully then she will behave and she can have the whole kitchen for her!

I can't keep going home 4x a day from work on my split! that's 100 miles on my car! I told Michael I need to get my daycare licences I can't take it anymore with my hours at work and not having a straight shift. I am going to start looking into it next week to get it! My mom has a friend she knows that does daycare I want to go over and see how she does it so I can get an idea what I am going to get into lol I know I want to do it! I was going to wait till we have kids but I just can't do the driving back and forth anymore and checking on Zoey If my job was closer to our house it wouldn't be a problem!

We went to the Vet this morning at 11am and she's getting smart now she start shaking lol they weighed her and she gained 2 ounces from last week she's 2lbs 15 ounces. She's almost to 3lbs :-) She's a eater that's for sure which is good :-) The doctor had never seen what she had on her little paws before it looks like dry skin kinda or something not sure she sent me home with some solution that we are suppose to put in the water and soak her paws for 10mins 2x's a day till Monday and bring her back in on Monday.$ 53 vet visit it cost me! But I'm glad I took her in to get it checked out! I'm hope it's better by Monday and we'd just have to pay $35 for the visit. So I came to my parents house and soaked her paws in the sink, she didn't like it at the end she was fine the first 5 mins and the last 5 mins she wanted out of the sink lol.



Zoey soaking her paws in the sink lol I do have to say everyone at the vet loves Zoey and thinks she's the cutest thing there! They had her in the back shaving some hair around her paws and clipped her nails and the Dr. was like we were having fun with her in the back it didn't really take that long. I giggled

Here are some pictures from a few nights ago with Maddie and Zoey together! Zoey went behind the gate that was against the wall in my parents house lol probably to hide from Maddie lol


Maddie got Zoey's toys and was playing with them!!!

Zoey peaking out from the gate I thought this was so cute haha

Maddie playing with Zoey's toys lol they are so funny together!

I went to go visit my new niece Kate yesterday at the hospital! She was so cute!!! and little! Kelly and the baby will come home Saturday so tomorrow in the morning. Michael was going to go with but then he found out he need to work days so he went into to work. Which was fine he didn't go. I was there for like an hr! I did spoil Kate with her presents! We got her a pink and brown polka dot blanket, some cute headbands, pink socks, hats, and a pink and brown outfit :-) and a sleeper too. I can't wait to see her in the headbands :-) I can't wait to have a girl she's going to be so stinking cute with the headbands with the big flowers on them :-) I love them and think they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what we have planed for the weekend! I hope to be able to sleep in tomorrow at least! I'm so tired and always on the go from 5am till 9pm when I go to bed! I am so happy Michael's on days it will be nice to go home and we have dinner together :-) We need to go grocery shopping tomorrow since we don't have a ton of food since we weren't there at night for dinner and now that we will be I better go and get some easy dinners Michael can start cooking so we can eat before 8pm lol


No comments:

Post a Comment