Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zoey made it threw the night and slept perfect!

Wow! It's been a day since we got Zoey and she's already been to the Vet, met Michael's side of the family and their dogs lol and she slept great her first night with her new mommy and daddy!!! While Mommy went back to work yesterday afternoon Grandma Cyndi babysat Zoey! I can't leave her at home all by her self maybe in a few months till then Grandma has the lucky job of watching two yorkies hehe it was so hard to go back to work but I was so looking forward to coming home to see her! and man this morning at work seemed like it was never going to end! I just wanted to get home to my two loves after work this morning!





Michael seeing Zoey after he got home from work last night and she put her down and she kept following her him! He goes why is she following me??? I said because she has her paws already wrap around your fingers :-)
After visiting everyone we went to Michael's brother's house and I had to get something for Michael to paint the floor which he did today! Emma and Jacob loved Zoey! After visiting them we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Lockman and saw Auntie Lilly (their dog) They got along the best so far! I wish Maddie and her would! We are working on it slowly soon they will be best friends and Maddie will be a great aunt!!!Since she is her aunt and Zoey is her niece how crazy is that haha.... oh only if we had a real baby with out fur!!! Till then Zoey is my baby with fur haha

It was bedtime last night I was a bit nervous but she did great! Michael wanted her to sleep in bed with us, I wasn't ready for that lol I said no she can't! wait for a while and then she can when she gets bigger. we brought in a chair put it by my side of the bed put her on the chair in her kennel and had to put my finger in their for a bit so she would stop crying and she was sleeping and didn't hear from her till I woke up who knows she could have cried and I didn't hear her lol now that I think of it lol. Got up at 5am got Zoey up and brought her in the bathroom to go potty on the toilet! Okay she didn't go on the toilet but she has her potty pads/new paper in there for now and man did she go pee lol and she was so hungry she didn't eat much yesterday she was too nervous and didn't know what was going on probably. I wouldn't blame her! she even poop too! her second poop since we got her lol I brought her back in her kennel and I guess Michael said she started crying at 7am and so he got up with her. Here is a funny story So Michael put her in kennel and there is a opening on the top and he opened it he said he thought she needed air lol and anyways she weaseled her way out of the kennel on the top and got out lol Michael came in and she was out of her Kennel! I giggled when he told me that I thought that was so cute and funny and of course I could see him doing that!

This morning after my morning shift I went home to pick up Zoey and bring her to my parent's house we had to go to the Vet this morning too. before we went to the vet we had Maddie and Zoey try to get use to each other we are working on it slowly so soon they will play together i hope!

Here is Maddie and Zoey!!! Maddie isn't sure about this lol Zoey wants to play with her! They are funny together!!

Here is Zoey at the vet! She was a very good girl! Mommy was so proud of her!!! She weighs 2 pounds and had to get only 1 shot this visit in 4 weeks we have to go back and get more shots. She didn't move or cry when they stuck her! We were all shocked!!! She was a very good girl! We'll see how she does in a month with her shots! Since we don't have a human baby Zoey is going to the baby till we have a baby! I sent this picture to Michael on the phone and he said LOL I am going to be a great mom to a real baby a baby with out fur haha

Right now Zoey is sleeping down by my feet as I am sitting in the chair and Maddie is sleeping in my lap! They are too funny!!! The Vet doctor said don't ignore Maddie give her attention too. It's kinda like having a new born and bring it home to a 2 year old lol but of course they dogs!!!

I am leaving Zoey with Grandma while I got back to work I dont want to go back to work! I know how it feels going back to work with a real baby!! and i'm already dreading it and we don't even have a baby yet haha.
Tomorrow is Molly's 20th birthday! I am so excited we are going to have a little party for her tomorrow night and Saturday we have having a birthday party for my grandpa, Ellis and Molly with my dad's side of the family. Everyone will get to meet Zoey then too!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment