Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ready or not the party will be tomorrow :-D

Ready or not the day has come the house warming party tomorrow! I feel ready sorta I really haven't been organized like I usually am! I'm just going with the flow and hope it all works out. My mom and I grounded up 20 pounds of hamburger meat for the sloppy Joe's. That was fun! NOT! lol We did it at my mom's house. I got home last night to our house since I was helping my mom with the hamburger so I was pulling in the drive way and Michael was getting home from work :-) Worked out perfect! My friend Michelle came over for dinner and after dinner we went to Cub and Wal-mart, I had t buy some more pop and it was on sale, and at wal mart I got Michael a Birthday boy button and some candles for his cake. I was trying to find those trick candles but didn't find any. I might stop at Target on my way home tonight and see if they may have some! I think it would be funny to use them when Michael blows out the candles lol. I am just mean like that I guess hahaha

Michael is working till 3pm and going home and finish cleaning the garage up and hopefully not the house lol that's my job then I know where I put everything lol. So I am going to finish that when I get home which its not much. My mom is coming over at noon tomorrow and helping me get everything ready food wise she figure she better come over help me since I probably don't know what I am doing and I have to make the sloppy joe sauce myself lol. I can't wait!!!!!! I am excited!!! It's going to be a fun/ busy weekend with Michael's birthday on Sunday too. I'm not really getting him anything since he pretty much has everything he wants! and we need to get a garage door and dish washer and we are going to Florida in March so that's his birthday present all that lol. I did make him a birthday card it's pretty cute!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment