Rain will always make me think about our wedding day how it rained after the ceremony and we only got to take a few pictures outside before it started to rain harder! Then during the dollar dance we had to all go in the kitchen at the hall for a tornado warning! Then our honeymoon it rained pretty much every day we were there but thankfully for like 20 mins and then after it got super hot out!!! So I will always remember our wedding day and will always be thinking about it when it rains and I think about our wedding day even when it's not raining! Just how fast that whole day went by and so happy and excited we were and of course it was and always will be the best day of my life marrying my husband :-)
Here is one of the wedding pictures taken before it started to rain harder! Isn't that cute I have always wanted to kiss my husband standing in the rain :-) How lucky was I, I got to do it on our wedding day :-) In the end our wedding day will always be remembered by how it rained and how we everyone had to go in the back of the kitchen during the tornado warning! Makes me giggle and smile and I really didn't know what was exactly going on that night I was so happy and in cloud 9! I still am though! :-DSo happy tomorrow is Friday! I always always look forward to Friday nights when my husband gets home from work early on Friday nights! The weekend too when we get to spend the whole weekend together from waking up together and going to bed together! Since during the week days we don't really see much of each other :-( but we get threw it and think positive.
Well I am off to pick up our gift from our photographers they have given us. I can't wait to see the picture they picked and how it's framed :-) That was so nice of them :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment