We just got done with having dinner together well our last dinner together till next weekend which I look forward to so much!!!!! It's always sad on a Sunday night after dinner I think man I just wish we could have dinner together every night! One night we will be able to hopefully! It may be a while............
I was thinking as I was doing our dinner dishes I was like okay Michael I'll do the dishes and you dry them or even better, we have laundry that needs to be put away! I don't like putting the laundry away I don't mind doing it but folding and putting the cloths away I don't like for some reason I usually just bring the bin up to the spare room and eventually it will get put away lol. any who I was like how about you fold the cloths and put them away and I'll do the dishes. He said it's a deal! As I was doing the dishes I was thinking about marriage and how fun it is and I love everything about it, How Marriage is really TEAM WORK! I was thinking and the word that describes marriage would have be team work! If both husband and wife are submitted to one another then dividing the household work can save you countless arguments and provide you a “nag free zone” So I found this verse in the Bible and it's perfect!The Bible tells us that “two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall one will lift up his companion…” (Eccles. 4:9-10)
We got the house all cleaned up and the dishes all put away and the cloths all folded and Michael put them away! He's learning where all my cloths are and where to go. He's so cute in the mornings he makes our bed and then he lays out my pajama's just my sweat pants a t-shirt. We have our jobs we do and we work defiantly work as a team now that I was thinking about it.
Married life is the best that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!! If someone asked me that in 20 years how's married life I'd still be saying it's the best!!!!!!!!!!! I love Michael so much he's my everything!!!!!!! It's just kinda cool how we met on E-harmony and lived 15 miles away from each other and met and after that night we meant we were together every day and at night :-) and god had a plan that we'd get married!!!!!!!! 5 months after Michael got on his knee and asked me to be his wife :-) I won't forget that night and then a year and half later we became husband and wife :-D





No comments:
Post a Comment