Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's cold outside today!!!

TIME TO TURN ON THE HEAT!
Yes I'm serious! We have a cold front that came! It's 59 degrees and it's only 12pm burrr!!! I don't think Michael would let me turn on the heat quite yet! I'm sitting our couch in the living room wrapped up in a blanket about to get my heating blanket and wrap up in to that! Michael went to work at 11am this morning! We didn't get out of bed till 9am! Michael goes I'm glad you won't be here in the mornings I can't keep sleeping in till 9am! He was kidding though. Little does he know that he'll be hearing my alarm at 5:15am on Tuesday morning and even earlier Wednesday morning at 4:30am I hope he can sleep threw my alarm!

I went to Cub this morning and got 8 no name steaks and Chicken for me they had them on sale! I figure instead of going out for Michael's birthday next Sunday I can make him his favorite dinner and we can enjoy a peace and quite dinner :-) So that's the plan to make him his steak heck I will make him 8 steaks if he really wants me to lol. I don't think he will though. I need to start making his home made birthday card we make each other for birthdays and holidays! I figure it's more meaningful to make a card yourself then going to the store and staring at the cards and picking out one card that sounds good and looks good for that person! We made cards for each other since we started dating and will continue doing it :-) One year we made each other cards and had the same picture on it how cute is that!

I don't plan on doing much today just staying at home and relaxing and clean up the house and what not Michael's brother is coming over later tonight to finish painting one wall in our house that needs to be painted. :-) Michael will be home around 7ish or so. My mom and Nicole may stop by and see me :-) I hope it warms up this weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment