Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Saturday :-)

I am not feeling the greatest today! I have no energy to do anything! I should went to the doctors yesterday and got some meds. now I have to wait till Monday to go in after work in the morning or I'm not even sure if I will go in maybe call in sick. We'll see how I feel tomorrow! I am doing my nebs and inhaler just think I need an antibiotic to get rid of it.

Yesterday I got home from work and Michael went to his friend's house and bought us a china hutch and a computer desk for his computer he hasn't brought over yet. The hutch goes perfect in our kitchen :-) I just got done fill it up with our wine glasses and other glasses we got from our wedding :-) They were in the spare closest since we didn't have a spot for them :-) now they are out and in the hutch :-)
Here is the computer desk we got too. will go nice in the spare room for now till we have a baby! Then that room will take over for the baby not for a year or so.

This morning I woke up at 8am I could hardly breath I had to do my neb and oh my that made it better to breath! I made some apple square bars this morning and chili too. I found this recipe for these apple bars online and they looked so good and oh my goodness they are the best and they were so easy to make Michael has ate half of it already and I am tempting to make another batch of them lol The chili was ready for lunch :-) it was boiling when we got home from running errands. So we had some for lunch and we'll have some for dinner and for a week long or till it's all gone :-) it's just so good! especially on a fall cool day like it is today :-)

Michael is cleaning our garage he is going to paint the floor in our garage black and then put the speckle chips on it. Just like this picture below it will look like that! He has all these big plans how he wants the garage to be done like! So he has to clear everything out of the garage and wash it and do other stuff to it and his brother and him are going to do it Friday night and Saturday morning paint it. Then when that's done he's going to put florescent lights in with our brother in-law that will help him out and insulate it too. which means I won't be parking in the garage for 2 months or so! we still need to get a new garage door too!!! Good thing I have a remote starter on my car I will be using it till I can park in the garage lol

I am sitting on the couch watching HGTV and blogging! I am debating if I want or if I have enough energy to make some apple oat cookies. and I need to our laundry too. I probably really should just do nothing and get better :-) Next weekend is Molly's my sister's birthday :-) she'll be 20 :-) her birthday is Friday and Saturday we are having a birthday party for her on Saturday with my dad's side of the family and celebrate my grandpa's and cousins birthday too:)
We were going to go to Taylor Falls tomorrow, but I think we won't be going there since I am sick with my asthma stuff and I don't want to get worser then I am which could happen very easily. My mom comes home tomorrow from her scrapbooking retreat thingy she has been texting me and she said she is half way done with our wedding book! I can't wait to see it!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment