Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Windy and cool Sunday

We'll it's Sunday the weekend sure flies by so fast!!!! I look forward to the weekends so much and it goes by so fast! Maybe I should just retire from work and then I can have a weekend everyday lol I can't wait that's a long time away or maybe in a few years if I am lucky to be able to stay at home and be a stay at home mommy with our kids :-) we'll see...............

Today we went to early mass! We haven't been to early mass since we were little! It was different I am so use to seeing the same people we see at 10:30 mass It was kinda cool because we saw people who we saw when we were younger when we did go to 8:30 mass. It was nice to be done with church at 9:30am but I still missed sleeping in! We were up at 7:20am this morning. We came back to our house after church I looked threw the Sunday newspaper we got it delivered to our house now :-) yay! No more stopping at the gas station anymore yahoo! I put up some wedding pictures on Facebook finally! There is so many. We have our windows finally open at our house! It's so nice to get fresh air in our house! It was kinda chilly this morning it was like a cold front coming in! It was nice to have the windows open at night too!!! The ceiling fan did wonders last night! We love it!!!

We went to our Niece's 6 year old birthday party at Elm Creek beach! We didn't go swimming it was kinda chilly but the kids did! We left after we ate and had cake and Anna opened her presents. We had to go grocery shopping at Target. Our cupboards were getting empty! Michael came with me! We were done shopping less then an hour! He was very impressed of how much money we saved with my coupon clippings. We saved a lot and could saved more if we had my dad's discount but since I got married I can't use it now with my new last name! I think I should have Michael always come with me grocery shopping, I probably would have been there for another hour if it wasn't for him lol. We actually do pretty good grocery shopping together he brings me food he wants which is food I probably shouldn't be eating lol like crackers and stuff but he should be eating it so he can gain weight!!! I do have to say I haven't gain much weight since we have been married! Which is probably good I hear all these horror stories that you gain weight your first year of marriage lol..... we are almost to 1 month since we got Married on Tuesday it will how time went by so fast!!!

Back to work I go tomorrow! Tuesday we are going to the Farm and Wednesday to a water park I won't be swimming if it's still cold out!!!!

I need to go start dinner! Our last dinner together till next weekend :-( since Michael will be one nights now! We are having Grilled Chicken for me and pork for Michael potatoes, corn, dinner rolls and making brownies after dinner mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment