Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 26, 2010

our new and improved driveway!

7am here they come to do our drive way! Nice sound to wake up to! HAHA Michael had the crew over to our house to do our drive way! The morning I thought I could sleep in I was wrong too!!! They were loud lol. Our poor neighbors probably think what on earth is he doing now to the house lol.


my sercet window where I took all the pictures from lol

Man our house looks amazing!!! It's getting almost done for our house warming party! We can't wait!!!!!! We are so excited for it!
Today was an okay day! Just having a blah day! I'm just so tired right now. This week has been one long week! I woke up this morning with a canker sore on the bottom of my lip. Those boys stressed me out yesterday at the field trip! MAN!!!! I hope I NEVER have boys like them! They were so naughty but I will have to say they were better today! I didn't really talk to them today or go by them lol. Tomorrow is our last day with the kids before school starts :-D yay!!! Next week I have to work 8-2 m-th and I have Friday off which means I have a 4 day weekend yay!!! So now my hours are cut at work and i'm down to 32 hours a week! Which isn't good but we'll be fine, so that's good! Just hope I get a new job my fingers are crossed!!!! Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY! Maybe it will be better when school starts! I am hoping.

2 comments:

  1. Amy! Loved the pictures, what exactly is your hubby doing to the driveway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, He hired some contractors to our house to redo the drive it was much needed to be done! can't wait till we are DONE having ppl coming out to do our yard lol

    ReplyDelete