Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's been a while.......... Sorry!!!

Well It's been a while since I have wrote in here! I feel bad and neglected. We have been busy Michael went back to work Monday He is feeling a little better but still woren out. I am adjusting driving to work 22 miles instead of a block lol and having to fill up my car every 5 days and not once a month! I am getting to know the gas prices at the gas stations I drive by I use to not know them and just fill up lol Yesterday coming home from work Holiday was 2.75 and fleet farm was 2.65 and I figured I'd just wait till I get closer to our home and that Holiday was 2.75 so I was like crap and figured I will just wait till tomorrow and fill up and glad I did because Holiday went down to 2.64 and Fleet farm was still at 2.65 plus I had 5 cents off :-D phew!

We are getting grass seed laid in our front yard today!!! Monday they laid the black dirt down :-) Looks weird with just black dirt in our yard but soon there will be grass!!!! We are getting curbing down too this week too. I will post pictures soon of it :-D

Before our yard got toren up

That isn't grass its WEEDS! HAHa

That's not grass, it's weeds haha

Here the come :-)

There they go

They took out all the rock in the front of our house, Tomorrow at 7am we will be getting curbing along the front of our house :-)

Our front yard what it looks right now lol...... Friday morning the guy will come out and lay the seed down and we'll have grass in a few days! We had to wait till the curbing guy did the curbing first which is getting done tomorrow.

Can't wait to see Grass in our yard!!!!

Michael is on days for 2 weeks which is nice :-) We can be home together at night and eat dinner! He is applying for a new job that hopefully he will get :-) he put in his app. last night. My fingers are crossed and so is his! He will be on days forever then :-) I have been writing out our thank-you cards for our wedding! I think I have done over 100 already and have 30 left to go I can't wait till I am done! I want to mail them all out by next Monday!
The Joys of writing out Thank-You cards! lol
The joys of having a house now and married bills bills bills gotta get paid paid paid never ending right? haha

Today we went to the Wave pool at with the kids at work. Lets just say 2 days not only 2 days 3 days of swimming a row I will be tired by FRIDAY! The wave pool was a blast! Got lots of sun! it wasn't too busy. The kids had fun and I had fun in the lazy river tanning it was the best field trip we could go on! The kids were on their own and checked in with us on the safety breaks and were on the lazy river, wave pool, slides with us. It was fun!! We go swimming again tomorrow for open swim at the high school we go Tuesdays and Thursdays so this week was 3 days in a row of swimming! I don't want to go! I am going to sleep good tonight that's for sure! I am tired.
I am already looking for the weekend! We have nothing planned! I take that back Michael is putting our water softener in Saturday yay! I can't wait!!!!! I can tell with my hair it needs the softener cuz I wash it and it's looking dirty still and drives me crazy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment