Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy Tuesday!

I have been so busy I haven't had time to update my blog and when I don't I feel lost! I really enjoy updating my blog! When I look back I can see what all we have done! I am so glad I have done this blog when we first had bought our house and will continue till it for ever and ever :-) before I start about the weekend let me first say i am fed up with my work and want to move on and just wrote up my resume and going to be sending it to a Montessori School in Coon Rapids for a Infant Teacher! I am hoping I will get it if it's not filled now! Michael is hoping I get it for 1 I won't want a baby right away because i'll get my baby fixed hehe. I don't know about that though I will still want my own :-) so anyways my fingers are crossed!!!! :-) I'll keep you updated :-) If I don't get it i'll just have to get threw it and keep searching in the mean time!

Here is Michael new Four wheeler :-) I love it!!! He's already wanting to sell it!! I said What you just got it!! hahaha I love the 2 up now I can ride on the four wheeler comfortable with a back rest :-) I'll be loving it!

Sisters

This is what our yard looks like at our house :-) Amazing to see grass!!! I love it and just can't get over how fast it grew it was sure fun watching it grow!!!!
No more black dirt to see!!! Hello GREEN!!!!Sunday we had my family over for dinner it was fun!!! I made dinner I forgot how much work it was to make dinner for more then 2 people lol I have a lot of learning to do!!! cut up fruit and put it in the nice bowl! It was yummy!I set the table :-) got fancyMolly andEmily sitting on the couch!Yummy dinner!!!Getting dinner :-)
The adult table haha Just kidding! We couldn't all fit at the table and we don't have another table yet so the girls Emily and Molly had to go sit on the couch in the living room with t.v. tables!
all ready to eat the food stop taking pictures just let us eat!! HAHA
on a funny note!!! So this is what I come home to every night from my husband! I guess he thinks the maid will pick up after him and do his lunch dishes! HAHA Yes I do the dishes when he leaves them for me! I told him you can do your own dishes you know and he goes and you can wash them too... how I love being married!! it's the best :-D He's the best husband ever!!!

Emily went back to school in Iowa yesterday my parents went to bring her! I can't believe summer is pretty much over :-) It's been a long summer with work and yes I am ready for the kids to start school. So much drama! I need to go to bed it's been a long day! Up early and have to be up early tomorrow too. I am still trying to adjust with the driving the long miles to work. It's really hard! when I was so use to driving a block to work and having to leave 5 mins before work and now having to leave 40 mins before work! eek!!! I have to be to work by 8:30am! which means I have to get up at 6:40am shower, eat breakfast, get my lunch packed, and the list goes on I can only imagine what it would be like if we had a kid to get out the door. I'm having a hard time just getting myself out the door on time lol. It will take some time!!! We'll my eyes are wanting to close and I need to go to bed! I'm so tired. maybe overly tired too. My husband will home shortly and I can't wait to squeeze him :-) I missed him today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment