Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Kitchen will finally have appliances yay!!!!!

We'll we finally did it! and made our decision on finally buying our appliances :-D phew! We have been going back and forth for a few months and saying oh we'll get a great deal on them! We'll Michael did his research and we got probably a great deal!!!!!!!!!! We saved a ton of money too!!! I'm so proud of him! I honestly when I saw them loved them and said I liked them lets buy them and we'll be done!! Sure enough we bought them it was easy as 123 I tell you! So happy we finally have appliances we still need to get a dish washer! but we have all of them but that! We won't get them till June 30th! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's our stove! I wanted the 5 burner gas stove and Michael found me on what a great man I got!!!!!! He said What Amy wants Amy gets lol


Here's our fridge! I wanted the french door fridge with the freezer on the bottom but it was too much money and we pretty much got all our appliances for the price of one of those fridges!

Our microwave!



Only I would take pictures of the appliances at the store!!! haha


The stove we got it's the middle one by the black stove and the stove that's cut off in the picture on the left



and the microwave! HAHA

Tomorrow after church I am watching my soon to be niece and nephew while our brother in law put in can lights in our living room and bathroom and in our closet so we can have light in our living room at night now that we don't right now! it will be nice that's for sure! We are going to put in 6 can lights in the ceiling. Michael and him have it all planned out! So while they are doing that I"ll be watch Sara and Danny! I hope it's nice out and not raining so we can play outside :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment