Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, June 4, 2010

Michael's car is sold and gone .........

Michael sold his car yesterday (Thursday) It went so fast!! Didn't think it would go that fast! Still in shock and I'm pretty sure he it too! He put it on E-bay and people started bidding on it and his friend called and said I'll give you this amount right now in cash and Michael couldn't say no! He knew he was getting the money right away and couldn’t risk it. He had to say good bye this evening to it when he drop it off at the guy's house! Now we can buy appliances and pay for some of the wedding with the help of my wonderful parents! And put some grass in our front yard and curbing in our yard too. oh ya and get a new garage door since our broke 2 days ago! I’m sure he'll be restoring a new car very soon!!!!!!!!! Maybe a car we can actually ride in for long rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment