Crap! I knew this was going to happen sooner or later!!! I over slept this morning and got up at 6:05am lol This hasn't happen yet this year till now! What do you do? Good thing I only live 3 mins away from work right now lol They really don't care there are 2 other people that open with me so I wasn't too worried! lol all I know is I need to go to bed before 11pm tonight! My dad didn't work today so that's why I really slept threw my alarm. My parents are going to go pick up Emily today at school and will be home with her tomorrow sometime YAY!!!!! She is officially a senior in college!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!! so pretty much I threw on my dress I am wearing and went to wrok no make up lol didn't straighten my hair. good thing I took a shower last night haha.
This morning after work I am going up to the house! Finally get to see Michael :-D We are going to take a ride in his dart he got that bad boy working :-D so happy! Saturday we are going to take the dart to the Anoka show in Anoka I can't wait! There will be people all over that car!! :-D We are finally back to working on the house we kinda took a 2 week pause on the house work with Michael working on the car and getting it done so now we can go back to working on the house and getting more stuff done and get it ready for us when we actually move in it :-D I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Our engagement turned out so good!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!! I swear I watch that slide show of the pictures over and over and over!!!!!! They put together for us. That song Amazed by lone star is going to be our first dance song!!!!! The song says it all :-D I can't wait!!!!! I better sign off and get back to work.........lol it's going to be a lovely day I can tell just the way it started this morning waking up late haha Just kididng!





No comments:
Post a Comment