I think I officially hate Tuesday! Well the fact of getting up early on a Tuesday!!! I couldn't get out of bed this morning just wanted to stay in bed! My dad came knocking at my door at 5:15am Amy you getting up for work......... Ohhh ya........... lol must have hit my alarm clock and shut it off and didn't hit snooze.........
So yesterday i had the test test and I thought i was going to be eating chicken noodle soup I was wrong when I got there!!! They had us eat chicken broth!!!! It nasty and even nastier when they brought it out in little cups, look like pee!!!!!! I could barely take a sip! I manage to get over with it! Today we get to have Chicken Noodle soup! I didn't eat anything yesterday because I thought I was going to have soup for lunch! Came home after and started to write up our list for our photography what we want pictures and what not! Lost track of time and pretty much didn't have lunch! ah well today I will have soup for lunch and get my 70 dollars!!!!! and run after i get it!!!!! haha
I started packing more of my lovely pink room up!!!!!! Came to be thinking ah June 1st is just right around the corner and I'll be on my straight shift very soon!!! So I'm just packing up the knick nacks and I'll bring the boxes over either tomorrow after I work in the morning. Not sure if i'll be up there this weekend or not with my showers! Maybe if I bring all my presents up there which I'm sure i will because I'll be so excited!!!!!! I came to think last night I'll be having 4 showers!!!!!!! I hope we registered for enough! I think we did!!! I mean we have 4 pages at Target and maybe 2 pages at Kohl's!!!!!!! if not people can just get whatever....... that will do! My mom finished our scrap book of our house from when we bought the house Feb. 2nd 2010 till now! I'm planning on bringing the book to my showers so people can see our house! and of course we'll have it at the reception with our other books my mom has made for us from the first time we started dating till now :-D I think I need to start getting into scrap booking! My mom will do a wedding book for us and our honeymoon book and then I'm sure I'll be on my own and have to start up :-D hehe.
I sure hope it stays nice out now till fall :-D yesterday was so nice out!! I loved it :-D




No comments:
Post a Comment