Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rainy Saturday :-/


This morning I woke up and felt worse then yesterday! I was coughing and wheezing bad! did my inhalers right away! That seems to work and make it better once I take it! I guess from now on I'll be doing my inhalers everyday and see if that will keep me from getting sick again! I don't feel sick, which is good! I know why I got most likely from stress and not getting enough sleep. I need my sleep or this is what happens and I get sick and doesn't help when I am stressed! I just hope I don't get sick before my wedding with being stressed out! I am telling myself to just enjoy the day it only happens once and what ever happens happens that day and just go with the flow and lastly enjoy it!!!!!!!! :-D
It rained all day today! That didn't stop me from going garage selling! Yes I went out garage selling in the rain and being sick! probably not a good idea! I figure I was going up to the house and I could take the back ways and take Hanson all the way to Viking and hit some garage sells. I went to a few but nothing good I need or worth buying! I venture my way to our house and saw this sign that said garage sell this way........... so I went and went and felt like I was going on a wild goose hunt! I swear i went 5 miles before I got to the house! I almost turned around and said forget this!!! Found the house and of course drove by and didn't look like there wasn't anything good so I said forget it! and drove to Plato's closet, didn't find anything worth buying there. It just wasn't my day to shop I think which was probably a good thing for me! HAHA I went to our house and Michael wasn't going to come up for a while so I figured I'd go up there and see what it was like to be the only one there! I turned on the T.V. and didn't get any t.v. channels in so I turned it off and went and laid on our bed! I actually felled asleep for an hour and half :-D felt good! I didn't realise you can hear all the cars on our road that go pass our house! Till I actually laid there for a while. Eekk Hopefully it won't be too bad! I woke up and called Michael and he was on his way over while I was on the phone with Michael I heard like 4 gun shots coming from the back yard or somewhere by there and I freaked out! I was like great ..... now i'm going to get shot!!!!!!!!! It's really not my day!!!!! Michael goes oh ya I hear them all the time! Great! lol ah well. We'll be getting a security system put in when we move there and a hidden camera by the front door! I hate that fact I can't see who's at the door I have to go in the second bedroom and look out the window before I go down to open the door! So those two things will be put in :-)

Michael came over which was nice! I think I can handle being there by myself! The rain had stop Michael decided he wanted to finish up the painting in the front of the house! It was kinda cold out!
I finally got a picture of the Oak Grove sign!!!!!!!! I kept meaning to get one and when I was going to the house there was no one behind me and I pulled over and got a picture! Only I would do something like this hahahaha

I sat in my chair and blanket and kept Michael company while he painted! and kept looking on the Internet on my phone at the weather and see if the rain was coming towards us again! lol

Michael finishing up the painting on the front of the house!

Ta Da!!!!! Looks nice!!!!!!! He was just going to do this part for now and then he decided ah I think I want to do the whole front and just finish it! Needless to say he did finish the front of the house and man does it look nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Looks like a whole new house!

Michael painting away

He's one great painter that's for sure

Yay I got one of him looking and smiling at me!!! He didn't know he was going to have his own
paparazzi when he dated me little did he know! :-P

I didn't get a picture of the front of the house after it was done!! It got too dark out after he was done! I will tomorro when we go up after church :-) Now we aren't going to replace the boards on the front of the house with Cedar! he still needs to fix the holes where the wood pecker has pecked a hole. He'll replace those boards and then We are going to paint the front of the house by the bedroom windows with paint and save our money so we can buy a new garage door we need a whole new one! Ours right now is shot! To shut it you have to hold it down till it's shut! the springs are shot. So it's time to get a new one soon! We are going to get a carriage garage door like the picture below! but of course it will match the color of our house and not be white! We'll get that door soon!!! Michael's car is going to be ready to go by next weekend :-D It's really happening!!!!!!!! I can't wait for to finally get to go for a ride :-D We have a busy weekend next weekend I can't wait it's going to be fun!!!!!!!! We'll be riding in his car I know that :-D He will hopefully have it sold in a month or so! Then we'll be going crazy and really getting everything done with the landscaping at our house :-) I can't wait!! We are going to a four wheeling show thingy in Anoka next Saturday! oh ya and we are going to buy a four wheeler when his car sells since he sold the 2 he had lol. I can't wait to go four wheeling again!!!!!! And finally buy our appliances!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get them in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!! It will feel like a real home once they are in :-) We are thinking about getting the fridge with the bottom door freezer where you have to pull it out instead of the side by side ones! Just something different :-) The house will be looking nice that's for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment