Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, April 12, 2010

Casting Crowns Concert!

Last night we went to the Casting Crowns concert at the Xcel Energy center Celeb and Tenth Avenue were the opening bands for Casting Crowns, Man where they all good! It was one great Concert! The end of the concert Casting Crowns sang How is the East from West..... and then Tenth Avenue north join them along with Celeb. It was a great ending! Celeb is Steven Curtis Chapman's son! He wrote a song about his sister that went to heaven and how one day he'll see her! It was kinda sad actually listening to him sing it! We went with Michael's friend from work Jerry and his wife Patti and their 2 kids Paige and Stewart. It was so much fun! I enjoyed it! It was fun going with Jerry and Patti. So glad I met Patti and Paige! I enjoy hanging out with the girls! The guys sat together in the same and then us girls sat together! We had really good seats! We were in section 108 row 16 It was worth every penny for the tickets! So glad we got to go together as a group! I was nervous about Michael going to it since he doesn't do good at concerts lol. He did really well and he said he really enjoyed it! That made my night even more hearing that from him! The last couple concerts I have taken him too it wasn't for him lol. Michael did really well from 7pm -10pm and after 10pm he was getting antsy and wanted to get up! Jerry told Michael it was getting over at Midnight and I think that made him even more nervous lol his poor hands were sweaty! Little did he know it was over at 10:30pm. I'm pretty sure the concert was sold out! It was a full house!



Us before we left for the concert :-) yes I have my extensions in! I wish my hair grew that fast! We were in line to get in and Michael goes Amy your hair is falling out and I was freaking out and he was kidding! Then laughed! I am getting the hang of the clips to snap them in!

The beautiful view of St. Paul MN

Waiting for the concert

The view of the stage from our seats!

Caleb singing

Tenth Avenue North

Tenth Avenue North
Casting Crowns
Again Casting Crowns, I didn't take a ton of pictures I video taped more! Don't think I'll be loading them up since it will take forever to upload them !!! Maybe one day if i'm Brave enough!

I went up to the house this morning after work and Michael was already up there and took the boards off on the side of the house by the front door and we knew we were going to have replace the boards he took the bottom board off and sure enough there was mold under it! So now he is going to have to redo it and replace Saturday this will be his job to do with his neighbor Phil! He said good thing your going to be gone this weekend I might be a little crabby doing this! I'm sure it will be a project that will take longer then the thinks it will take. Hopefully not! He's going to have to replace like 7 boards that most likely have to mold under it from the gutter and having the water drip down.

Doesn't look good! Glad Michael knows what he's doing because I sure don't lol I told him since I won't be here this weekend he better be taking pictures!!!!!!!! Since Molly and I are leaving for Iowa Friday afternoon to stay with Emily for the weekend :-)
We went around our block yesterday and I found my pink house :-)

Michael's pull barn is already getting use! Michael's friends trailer is in there and his brother's Four wheeler and his friend's friend's truck because I guess a mole got in the truck and started to have a nest in the truck in his garage at home and did $500 of damage! So he's just keeping it in there for a 1 week and I said I know what 1 week leads into lol ........then just another and another week.......... I don't think it will though! So they are going to try to trap the mole and kill !!!!


This was the sun going down Saturday in our backyard :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment