Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 1, 2010

80 degrees!!! It's April 1st

Can you believe this!!!!! It got up to 80 degrees today!! Is this an April Fools joke?????? If it's 80 degrees in April what is the weather going to be like in July on our wedding????Maybe it will snow!! haha I hope not!!! Michael loves this hot weather he will be happy if it's really hot just as long as it doesn't rain we'll be fine!!!

Kohl's called today and said Michael's ring is in! We went and got it sized the Beginning of March! It finally came :-) I was nervous they wouldn't going to be able to make it smaller the lady said she wasn't sure, if they couldn't we'd have to buy a woman's band! Luckily we don't have to go that way and they were able too! We are ready for the wedding we have the rings that all we need :-) haha

I went with my friend and we got a pedicure!!! Me getting mine toes done :-)
ta da! Pink toes for a pink girl!!! I am thinking about getting my toes done like this for my wedding... and my nails.............. we'll see instead of white tips....... haha That would just be something I'd do!!
This morning we went to this guy's house in Elk River to see all his wood his does for house! since we have to change some boards on our house! Michael was in ah when we got there!!! The guy cuts all his boards I guess. Michael is getting a few boards from him for our house!
Michael watching the guy that cut the boards.... haha had to get a picture

Since I wrote in my blog in my morning this morning and I figure I better update what I did this afternoon :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment