I think this is the way it has to go won't fit any other way but this way :-) Can't wait to get our mattress!
We had to put the dresses on this wall so we can put the mirror up on the dresser on the long dresser Michael will have to do that tomorrow or this weekend :-)

The last little section of snow in our yard has finally melted :-) yay
Emily comes home tomorrow from school till Monday :-) Can't wait! She will get to see the house finally :-) Can't wait for her to see it!
Tonight when I was up at the house with my parents my dad said there is a chipmunk in the gutter he saw it go in it! So I kicked the gutter a little and it didn't come out and I kicked it again and it came running out! haha I screamed and laughed !!! It was funny! It ran out so fast!!
Tomorrow I have off :-D Nothing big is planned! Love it! Going to TRY to sleep in tomorrow but we'll see! I think my body is so use to getting up at 4:45am that I can't sleep in anymore! We'll see I'm praying I can sleep in though! Just going to relax and hang out at my house (the one I'm at now not mine)
Here is a video of our room




No comments:
Post a Comment