Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 13, 2010

We are going to go see Casting Crowns and Tenth Avenue North in Concert


Guess who we are seeing April 11th?????????????

and



yep that's right Casting Crowns and Tenth Avenue North at the xcel center :-) We are going with Michael's friend's family from his work! Patti had texted me and asked if we wanted to join them and go to the concert with them. I asked Michael and he first said no and then I asked me a little later and then he said okay fine I'll go :-) I knew I'd get him to go! Now Jerry and Michael can have a bonding time while us girls sing the night away :-) I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to go. It will be one fun night :-) I love there daughter Paige she is so cute :-) She's going with and so is their son 0Stuart. The boys will have a nice bonding time together at the concert hehe. So please April 11th come here fast :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment