Uh-Oh I am getting sick!!! It started feeling icky this morning at work my throat started to hurt and as the morning went on it was getting worse and I
ach all over!!!!!!! I don't want to go to work in 10
mins!!! I just want to lay in bed and sleep!!! I don't feel good to play with kids tonight for 4 hours!!!! It might be a long night at work!
errr I am either sick from not getting enough sleep and being run down and probably haven't had a full meal since Saturday at breakfast. Haven't had time to sit down and have a full meal! I finally did this afternoon after I laid down and mad Mac and cheese that kinda helped but still my throat hurts and i
ache soo bad!! I told my mom if I feel like this Wednesday night
i'm calling in sick I'm not wasting my birthday laying in bed!
LOL I"ll waste the day before it! I hope i am not getting
terrible sick! or infection in my nose/chest. I thought I was good and wasn't going to get sick when Michael was sick :-) I jinx myself I guess.
errrrrI did go this morning and get my hair foil! I look like a new women :-) I love it!!! Still growing my hair out! She couldn't believe how long my hair has grown!!!:-) I'm growing it out for the wedding :-) Might cheat maybe and get hair
extensions in but we'll see........... When Emily is home I"m going to have her play with my hair and figure out how I am going to have it for my wedding! I know I want it down and curly!!!!! maybe put half up.......... we'll see........... I can't wait!
We'll
I'm off to work and just wanting to go to bed!!!!! I'm going to bed early tonight! like 7pm maybe............

No comments:
Post a Comment