It says Diva and has dog bones on it and princess crowns on it and it's pink and brown :-) I can't wait to have a dog and make our dog a blanket!:-) I went to the house after my pit stop there lol We started to pick up all the little sticks in our yard. We have to get them picked up before Michael has the guy to come out and pick up our leaves. I'm so happy we don't have to rake the leaves up ourselves. We have a lot of sticks to be picked up! errr :/ I'll be up at the house a lot this weekend at least we will be up there all day Saturday Sunday we have to meet with our couple we are with for our engagement for our church. The kids are on their spring break next week but I took off Wednesday, Thursday Friday we have off since it's Good Friday. I can't believe Easter is around the corner crazy!!! Where has the time gone? It's seriously going by fast!!!!!!! After picking up the sticks after 30mins I told Michael I'm done and went inside and made Maddie her Blanket! lol I told Michael I'll be more of help on Saturday. He even had a fire going this morning. Michael and his fires. He's burning all the sticks we are finding in our yard in the grass.Tomorrow I have a chiropractor appointment, I haven't been there in a week or so. I'm trying to cut down to go every other week... Trying to cut down so I don't have to keep paying so much I just want to be done. Trying to save up for the wedding! Michael and I are going to go try to go for a walk after my appointment at the dog park where Michael asked me to marry him :-) we haven't been there for a while . I figure if it's nice out we should go for a nice walk before we go to work. I can't wait then we can take some pictures we haven't taken many pictures of us after we bought our house it's been more pictures of our house and getting it ready lol So I'm hoping to take some pictures of us so we can have recent pictures of us :-) I love pictures :-) tehehe
I think we might be having a different photographer for our wedding!! :/ I'm just kinda ify about the guy we have right now. My mom's friend brother is a photographer and she was telling my parents about him and she told me about him and we looked at his site and I really liked his pictures he did for the wedding he did. So if we decide to go with him instead we'd only be out $300.00 ah well. So we'll see what we decide to do. I'm pretty sure we are going to switch guys and go with my mom's friend. I feel bad. But this guy will be with us early in the morning till we are done dancing at the end of the night. The guy we have right now would be with us 11am-7pm which isn't all day with us. I told Michael about it and he goes okay sounds good whatever you want to do is fine with me :-) I was like okay hunnie :-) I love you too :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment