Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Monday :-)

Sure feel like summer is here early!!! I don't want to get use to this weather we are having right now because I'm sure we'll be getting snow sooner or later one last snow fall!!! I could be wrong though and this is really summer :-) It's so nice with the weather 65 degrees :-) getting all the fresh air and being outside as much as I can :-) My dad was cleaning out the garage this morning and giving Michael all his tools he doesn't use! I have a load of stuff to bring up to the house on Wednesday :-) for him. We are going to start racking the leaves Wednesday and do a little each day and hopefully it will be done by July lol!!! I tell you we have a 3 acres of leaves to rack up from the last 4 years that no one has lived in the house!!

Ah This weekend was crazy and then start off this week being in saying busy!! Got to work this morning at 5:50am yes that early and got called and had to go to Rice Lake Elm. Someone called in sick! So since I'm a floater in the morning and I get to go to that school and be the person that's sick. It was fun. I played the game sequences with 2 different kids. One of the kids said to me during the game did you know your kinda competitive ?I go really?????? LOL I didn't think I was... but I guess I am watch out :-P

Michael came over at 9:40am after I was done working and we went to get our passports all ready to go at the Anoka DMV. $200.00 for both of our passports. It was nice to see my money in my bank account for the time being. So much for my paycheck!! Just kidding I still have a lot more money :-) Thanks goodness :-) I hate not having money one of my biggest worries. Luckily I'm really good at my banking/checking and pay off my bills right away so they are never late! I never had once had a late bill since I started paying for my car which I'm almost done paying that puppy off! A year from this coming June it's paid off :-D no more car payments for me for a awhile till we buy a SUV in 3 years or so. That's going to be my van I think the SUV or Cadillac Michael said he wants to get me a Cadillac but we'll see. Any who after we got our pass ports we figure we should go to the Anoka county court house and register for our marriage licences and we got there and we couldn't because we didn't have our church sign the paper and notarize the paper! After we found that out! Michael said ah I remember the guy made us say 10x that the paper we got from the class won't work for our discount for the marriage licences that we had to get the church to sign a paper and get it notarized. I go thanks hunnie! Now I made a fool out of myself because I called the church in a panic which the lady knew exactly what I was talking about. So we'll have to go get that done soon.

I called the American Inn hotel by my church and was going to block off rooms for our wedding for people to stay there if they wanted too. I guess since our wedding is over the USA soccer cup they aren't letting people block off rooms. Which isn't good for us, but people may call themselves and book a room. So I don't know what is going to happen. We also found out Sunday afternoon my parents went to go book the dinner after our rehearsal at broad way pizza by where we are getting married at and That was the only weekend someone had booked that night! The manger was going to call the person and see if they really need that night or if they can reschedule it. Hopefully the guy will be nice and let us take the party room for the dinner :-) we'll see.

I'm starting to get nervous about moving all my cloths over to our house!!!!!! I am afraid my cloths plus Michael's cloths will fit in our closet together eeekkk I'll be having the spare room closest if we don't all fit our cloths in our one closet in our room. I have way too many cloths!! I'm' doing really good not buying any I have came to realized that I could probably go 2 years and not wear the same outfit over!!!!!!!!!! That's how many cloths I have. I don't know why I have 30 pairs of jeans and I probably only wear 9 of them lol. Man I probably could be rich if I hadn't bought all my cloths when I was younger and just would have saved my money lol. I told Michael that I was to have all my stuff moved in our house from my bedroom at my parents house by July 1st that's my goal. So come July 1st I won't have to worry about moving stuff over and just worry about the last minute wedding stuff :-) I think it might take July 1st to move all my stuff over in my room plus all my cloths!!!!!!! I think it would be a lot easier on me too moving it all over slowly. I know it's going to be hard at first. Its going be different seeing my room empty when I bringmy last load of my stuff up to my house from my room because I know after that last load that is no longer my pink room and will no longer ever have a pink room till we have a girl :-) I don't know if it will be as hard as it will be for me for Michael. Maybe because he's a guy and he is never even at his house anyways. I don't know I'm curious to see how Michael takes it. I know how I am going to take it! It's going to to be hard and I can already feel it!!!!!!!

I babysat tonight a Kindergarten teacher that I T.A. in her class when I was in high school and so did my sisters. It was fun! the girls are so dang cute! I babysat from 6:45pm-9:45pm. Yet I am still up writing in my blog! I went to bed really late last night 11:45pm and got up at 4:45am for work! I don't know how I am still up and functioning! I need to go to bed!

Tomorrow will be yet another busy day of none stop running around! I am getting my hair done at 10am right after work that will take 2hrs so by that time it will be 12pm lunch time hopefully see Michael for a few mins before he heads to work then after work I am taking two girls I work with up to see my house! They are dying to see it! So I figure we should go and tomorrow was a good night to go. I could have babysat again but I had to say no because I was going up to our house. I felt bad. I think I need a night of not babysitting lol. Tomorrow is my night off! After tomorrow night I will babysit again! I love it! I went in a strike where I wasn't babysitting for months and all of sudden I have been babysitting like crazy! I love it I am able to do it more now since Michael is on nights so then I can make extra cash for our house or what not! :-) Which is always nice to have.


I am looking forward to my birthday on Friday! To have the day off and relax and get to pick up my sister Emily! I can't wait to see her and can't wait to bring her up to our house and see it! she hasn't seen it yet! I talked to her on the phone tonight and she asked if we could stay up at the house Friday night! I laughed and said ah we have no appliances and we'd be sleeping on the floor! I think my bed sounds better and I'd like to be home at night on my birthday! :-) I said next year I expect breakfast in bed since it's on a Saturday from my husband ;-) I can't wait! :-) We'll see what happens next year on my birthday ;-) maybe we'll have pregnant lol okay I'm kidding!!!!!!!!! I hope we can wait at least 1 year till we start a family after we get married :-) We want to enjoy being together as husband and wife and take a few road trips we have in mind. :-) My one friend thinks we'll have kids and she'll be our live in nanny!!!!!! She has it all planned!!!!!! I just laugh and tell her ohhh i hope not!!!!!!! 3 kids is plenty for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment