Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

3 rainy days in a row! Ick! I wish the sun would come out!!

Three days in a row with rain and no sun! Sure doesn't make the great! Just feeling Blah! I need the sun out!!! The only good part of the rain is most of the snow is gone :-) So lets hope we don't get any more snow!! :-)


Sunday the 21st my mom, Michael's mom, Michael and I are going to go to a wedding fair at Blaine Brooke Hall where we are having our reception and going to pick our food we want for dinner and order our cake! I was looking online for some cake idea's so I had some in the back of my head and I came across this pink and brown cake I like! We'll see if they can do something like this? Then we are going to hae half sheet cakes for people eat. with Brown and pink frosting :-)


Yesterday Michael and I went to Sears's outlet and we didn't find any appliances that were cheap and not too expensive. After there we went to Home Depto and they had their gas ovens cheaper then Sears but Sears's had cheaper fridges. So it's a toss up where to go! If we see a appliance set on Craig's list and it's in great shape and looks nice we'll go there. I have been look on there for the pass week and haven't came across anything yet! Good thing we have time to look for appliances We figure we won't get them til at least the 2nd to the last week in June unless we come across a really good deal :-) This morning we are going to head over to Dock86 in Roseville and see what they have. I figure why waste a weekend and go when we go when I have my break from work :-)
Our couple we are set up with for helping us get everything ready for our wedding called us finally last night and we are meeting with them the last Sunday of this month! I had to tell her the bad news about Michael working nights and we figure out we can meet on a Sunday afternoon. Which is a bummer but I guess that's what we gotta do we'll do it! It's hard with him on nights and now he's going to be working 40hrs a week starting next which will be 2pm-10pm errrr and that means Friday (my birthday) He won't be able to have dinner with us :-( He said we'll celebrate it on Saturday! :-D So that's fine! I'm going with my mom to pick up Emily in Rochester she'll be home for her spring break :-) I can't wait for her to see our house I'll take her over there on Saturday :-)
Tomorrow i'm babysitting 12:30-5pm a girl that goes to Kids Club and her little brother. I am going to take them over to Eagle's nest in New Brighton to play for a bit! I think it will be fun :-) i'm kinda excited to go play with them :-) Michael is going to go work on his car and hopefully it will be one day closer to being done and sold! He told me it's so close to being done! I hope we get at least one ride in it before it goes :-) I'm excited for it to be done :-) He told me it probably won't be ready on your birthday. Maybe the weekend after. So we'll see. I'm just excited to see it when it's able to be driven in. Which I won't be able to drive since it's a stick shift unless he doesn't want it in once piece then maybe I could drive it LOL

It sure seems like the days are just flying by there not enough hours in the day to get stuff done! Monday we are going to get our passports done and register for our marriage license. We are going to be booking our Honeymoon Monday! So in one day we'll have 3 things to check off our list! We did find a different air fair that goes from MN to Michigan and has a longer layover then it was in Alanta. Which will be nice because the lay over in Alanta was 40mins and I was nervous about that! Glad we won't have a 40 min layover there now it will be in Michigan and I don't think we'll even have to get off the plane which will be nice!






No comments:

Post a Comment