I am getting really excited to be marrying the love of my life in 131 days! I am watching Jason and Molly's wedding on T.v. with my mom and just watching their wedding and getting ready is getting me so excited! It really got me thinking it's really happening when Molly and Jason were at their rehearsal dinner and at the end of night they saw each other for the last time before they get married. I was thinking wow after our rehearsal dinner and we leave the next time I see Michael I will be in my dress and we'll be becoming one and becoming Mr. and Mrs.
Lockman :-D I can't believe our day is really coming and it's really going to be happening marrying my best friend, the love of life. It will be the best day in our
lifes marrying each other and becoming one :-D. I just can't wait to see each other for the first time on our wedding day
mins before we get married and I"ll be in my dress :-) Then my dad walking me down the aisle and seeing Michael standing there waiting for me and then standing next to each other and exchanging our vows and saying I DO loud and proud :-D Then finally
spending our first night at our house we are also waiting for! We just can't wait to be able to just stay there at night and not have to go home to our own house.
The next 4 months will be so fun getting all ready for our special day and making sure everything is in place. I'll probably be talking about our wedding and how I can't wait for our day to come so bare with me :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

congrats its so cute!
ReplyDelete