Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Monday! No work for me today :-D

This morning I got up at 9am and called Michael, I quickly got my working working cloths and left to go up to the house! I figured if I showered and got ready for the day it would take at least an hour and that's an hour less to see Michael. I figured I'll shower and get ready for the day when I get back home. We worked at the house till 1pm we got a few things done. I laid on the couch and felled asleep for an hour when Michael was working! He told me I'm fired! HAHA I did vacuum the stairs to get the wall paper off that was still there. Michael put mud on the walls where they need to be. Sanded it down and again. We had a frozen pizza again for our lunch! Soon I'm going to be sick of pizzas i think if we keep eating them all the time haha That's all we can really cook in our pizza oven thing we got. So I guess it's pizzas till we get appliances HAHA




Michael shoveling the path to the pull barn It kinda looks like a maze in our back yard with the paths haha

The paths in our back yard to the pull barn AKA man cave :-)


our beautiful back yard!

Since we don't have appliances we use the snow as a cooler/freezer! Saves some money for now haha kinda living in the olden days.

the love of my life and I in our back yard looking at it!

The pull barn AKA Michael's Man Cave. We are going to have a sign made for the pull barn that says LOCK MONSTER :-) HAHA

inside view of the pull barn
an another view it's so huge!!!!! I hope it's not going to be full to rim of cars haha I have a feeling it might be! haha


another view of the pull barn of the inside!

ME! Michael showed me how far the acres went back and it sure goes far ways!!! I think a great play ground would look wonderful in our background for the kids when I start my daycare in a few years haha
Man this hours Michael has are screwing up our schedule we were on before we got moved to nights. Just stinks we can't see each other at night now. Good thing we are still able to see each other in the mornings :-) Never thought I'd say I love my split shift now! If I wasn't on one we wouldn't see each other at all!! The good thing Fridays he's done at 6pm :-D Michael went to work at 2pm I went and got my oil changed at Saturn and got a car wash now I'm at home bored well not really I guess I need to clean my room there are cloths everywhere just looks like a mess! Needs to get cleaned! Watching the bachelor tonight! Taking my parents to the airport at Midnight they are leaving for Mexico Tuesday at 6am. I wish I was going that's for sure!!!!!!
We are going to go register for our wedding stuff at Target and Kohl's Thursday morning! I can't wait!!! it's going to be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment